Korimax

Architect of Procrastination
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello RPG Maker Community, recently I've found myself with some questions, questions that are extremely simple and that don't necessarily need their own thread. I felt the need to start this thread after noticing that on occasion some people (myself included), ask questions in their status updates, when really they shouldn't be within their status updates. So I did some poking around and after a misunderstanding I learned that their was already a thread similar to this one but it was for Ruby/RGSSx questions, which did me no good since I was looking for somewhere to ask general questions.

So I thought to basically make a parody to that thread, except for General RPG Maker Questions, feel free to ask any questions that you feel doesn't need its own thread, obviously if its a Ruby/RGSSx question I recommend you visit the topic Mr. Bubble made: here  :)  

If this is in the wrong location, I wish to know and ask that this be moved to the correct location, I will edit this out once I receive confirmation that this has been moved to the right location or is already in the right location. Thank you.

Celianna

Tileset artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If people have questions, they can make their own thread. There is no need for this general topic - it's not the same as scripts. Therefor, I'm locking this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Another comic with Backstage Malak...
If you want to ask him anything, you can ask on my DeviantArt page! I'm not sure if you're allowed to do it here.
Forum tip of the day ...
If you get a temporary suspension for being a jerk to people who are trying to help you, and arguing with mods and admins, don't go making new accounts. Chances are, if you p**s us off enough to suspend you for a week, we're not going to hesitate giving you a permanent ban when you give us a reason.
E_6fAErVkAQILXu.png
I'm so close to releasing my game on steam! :blush::blush::blush:
Us:
"This game is awesome! I wish there are more games like this in the future."
Also us:
"I hate how games stopped being original and start copying other successful games."
Should've done this a few days ago but...
PRI_200136808.jpg
Rest in Peace, Sir Clive Sinclair
1940 - 2021
Entrepreneur, Technologist, Father of the Modern British Computing Industry, and protagonist of Legend of ZUN.

Without you, England's games and tech industry wouldn't be where it is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
badalias