SinSilver

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A

SIN Silver is a former assassin who has tried to put his past behind him, even going so far as to fake his own death in order to escape the path in life he was always destined for. For almost 1 year he lived peacefully in Sanctum City but soon after meeting a mysterious girl in trouble, he finds himself wrapped up in events out of his control that soon send him back into the darkness of his former life.

Generation SIN is an episodic RPG that takes place in the world of Symphony.

Generation SIN was originally an idea I had for a comic/manga series but figured combining my love for RPGs with my knack for world building and storytelling could bring my world to life in a more enjoyable way. Generation SIN will play out like some of your favorite action animes, introducing you to amazing characters whilst taking on different challenges, foes, and learning more about the world I've created.

I have to give special thanks to the creators of RPG Maker because without this program I wouldn't have been able to venture out on this personal mission and bring to life this amazing world.
  • Soul-Rift Battle System: The Soul-Rift System is a take on the Linear Motion Battle System but adds a few interesting twist and consequences to the equation.
  • Unique character skill sets and custimozation.
  • Plenty of stories, plenty of action, and plenty of characters.
  • An amazing soundtrack that features a wide range of music genres to entertain the player.
  • Scavengers Hunts will be used as a way to reward players with real-life prizes by participating in the story. Scavenger Hunts will take place upon the release of each episode. More details will be provided upon the release of the first episode.

Sin Silver
HT: 5'9"
SIN: Wrath

BIO:

Silver was born in the assassin haven of Revenant as the son of two Segadore assassins on 1-4-X128. However Silver never liked the life of being an assassin and during one of his missions faked his death. He now resides in Sanctum City, a place where those looking to escape their problems go.

Life, for the most part, is good until he forced to step back into his past...

Personality:

- Calm
- Intelligent
- Calculating
- Vengeful
- Kind(Sometimes)

Kira Rey
HT: 5'5"
SIN: PRIDE

Bio:

Not much is known about Kira due to her never speaking about her past. She meets Silver in the Forest of the Forgotten after being threatened by ghost wolves within the forest. She decides to follow Silver after

Personality:

- Cheery
- Brave
- Kind
- Free Spirit

- Curious
- Adventureous

Aiden
HT: 5'10"
SIN: WRATH

Bio:

Aiden was born 6-15-X127 to a poor mother and an absent father. Due to his circumstances, he was forced to learn how to fight in order to protect his mother and himself.

Personality:

- Brash
- Rude
- Angry
- Tempermental
- Combative
- Courageous

Amie
HT: 5'4"
SIN: ENVY

BIO:

Amie is the member of a semi-famous hunter family. Amie like most of her family travels the world looking for the biggest game. Amie has learned many survival skills even at her young age including first-aid, cooking, and resourcefulness.

Personality:

- Kind
- Resourceful
- Friendly
- Funny
- Adventurous

Jaylen
HT: 5'9"
SIN: ENVY

BIO:

Jaylen is a current student at the Exodus Institute of Technology and Art. He spends most of his days studying and reading books on science and technology. His hope is to one day be a famous inventor just like his idol "Elon".

Personality:

- Smart
- Unconfident
- Studious
- Respectful

Credits: Credits is the main form of currency used in the world of Generation SIN.

Executioners: Executioners are an elite unit of assassins within the Segadore assassin guild.

Exodian Army, The: The Exodian Military is the largest military in the entire the world and also makes up a considerable amount of the Exodian Government's strength.

The Exodian Military is composed of 8 Battalions and each Battalion is led by its own General. The Generals of the Exodian Military are considered some of the strongest fighters in the world.

Exodian Government, The: Currently the largest and most powerful guild in the Generation SIN universe, the Exodian Government has obtained most of its power through peace although they still wield a terrible amount of strength as well.

Guardians, The: Three Segadore assassins that act as the 2nd in command to the guild's Overseer.

Lost Souls: Those that have their souls extracted turn into what many in the world of Generation SIN call Lost Souls. Lost Souls usually haunt the darkest corners of the world, looking to devour the soul of anyone that crosses their path.

Kaiser, The: The leader of the Exodian Government.

Overseer, The: The leader of the Segadore assassin guild.

Ravagers: Ravagers are human-made machines that are made for the sole purpose of annihilation. Ravagers come in many shapes and forms but their main purpose is to maim and kill.

Segadores, The:
The Segadores is a group of assassins that are known for their proficiency and ability to take out the strongest of targets. The leader of the Segadores is titled "The Overseer" and the Overseer hands out targets to the member she thinks is most capable of completing the task.

Unlike many other assassin guilds, The Segadores act as a family and respect the traditions of the guild.

Soul Extraction
: The illegal method of forcibly removing one's SOUL from their body. Extracted Souls usually sell at a higher price since SOULS of the living retain more of their essence.

The extraction usually leads to the victim become a Lost Soul.

Soul Genes: Soul Genes are the DNA of humans within Generation SIN universe.

Soul Harvesting: Soul Harvesting is the technique used to remove the souls of the dead from the atmosphere to be used for technological purposes.

Soul Links: Soul Link are mobile devices that allow communications between 2 or more individuals from anywhere in the world.

Soul Technology: When Souls harvested they are used to power all technology within the world of Generation SIN, from simple things like lights to more advanced things like a computer.

Synths: Synths are artificial humans created by humans. Older models were mostly used only as war machines while newer models look and behave like normal humans. There are organizations dedicated to protecting the
Q: IS Generation SIN an episodic game?

A: Yes, Generation SIN will be an episodic game that's very story driven RPG, episodes will be released on EVERY OTHER WEEK until the completion of the season. Each episode is expected to have at least 5 hours of gameplay and will be offered at an affordable price.

The current plan will also allow me to release a couple episodes for free.

Q: What is the release date?

A: Generation SIN Episode 1 is expected to be released in the summer of 2018 on Steam.

Q: Will this be a turned based RPG?

A: No Generation SIN will feature a Linear Motion Battle System similar to the battle system present in games like Tales of Eternia, Radiata Stories, and the Star Ocean series.

Q: What is the main inspiration for Generation SIN?

A: Generation SIN has been inspired by animes like BLEACH, HUNTERXHUNTER, FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST, & DRAGON BALL Z.

And also JRPGS like the TALES OF SERIES, THE LEGEND OF HEROES GAME SERIES, and FINAL FANTASY.

Q: What systems will Generation SIN be available on?

A: Generation SIN will initially be available on Windows and soon after will be playable on IOS and Andriod systems.

Additional INFO:

Depending on the feedback Generation SIN Season 1 receives, there will be a Season 2 along with bonus content and character episodes.
ARC 1, EPISODE 0 of Generation SIN will act as the official demo and introduce the player to the battle system, introduce some of the lore and characters of the universe.

Players will take the reigns as Sin Silver as he undergoes training under the watchful eyes of SIN Elza who is the current leader of the Segadores and his personal mentor.

Last edited:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just FYI, when you get to a point of selling this, you will need to make a topic in commercial games.

EpicFILE

Epic Member
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This seems pretty interesting.
The artwork looks awesome and I like the map screenshot you have there.
It have some effects but not overdone,
which makes it atmospheric and seems pretty balanced in composition.

Looking forward to this. :thumbsup-left::D

SinSilver

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@EpicFILE Thanks for the feedback, atmospheric was the look I was going for, so I'm happy to read that. I owe it all to @Macbeth who helped bring thing map and most other locales in my project to life.

I'm going to be sharing some other screenshots soon of game locations and hope they also give off the correct perception.

@mlogan Thanks for the heads up!!!

SinSilver

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I've updated the page and added new character art, gameplay screenshots, character bios, and story updates.

Mihe

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I almost cut myself just from reading the summary. That's a lot of edge almost as sharp as a razor blade.

Jokes aside, I really adore the artwork.

rue669

RueToYou
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The game looks unique and has my attention!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

convention concluded, i'm glad the books well received and sold out
not every content is decent, but i'll be better for the next work.

now back to game developing
I hope to be able to post my vxace resource edits this Wednesday.
Not sure if I'll get to the library though.
Me: Man, I'm definitely burned out this time. Time for a break. Me three hours later: I'm ready to work again, let's go! Me another hour later: Okay, I can't do this anymore. Repeat for infinity.
Just got MV and am working on porting over my new game from VX Ace to it! I haven't done much with my new game so it should be pretty quick.
I was doing forge runs on D2 with my wife last night, and singing like a leprechaun to annoy her XD. I was calling it 'The Farge'

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSKT