KrimsonKatt

The Endless
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello everyone! DewottKid (also known as KrimsonKatt) here and today I would like to share with you my first game since the change from VX Ace to MV and Dragonspirit99 to KrimsonKatt! It is called Generic RPG Quest 3. (You made have seen ads for it on my signature) I think right now I got it into an acceptable state with the latest update, beta version 0.3. Please not that the game is unfinished, I still have a lot of work to do on it. But anyways here is the plot.

A legendary knight, a dashing thief, a mystical mage, and a intelligent cleric. You have probally heard this story 1000 times. The evil dark lord has kidnapped the princess, and the four warriors of light must collect the 4 crystals to create the ultimate weapon that will be able to destroy the evil dark lord. However, sometimes these simple, generic stories contain more than what they seem...

You play as 4 characters, with a 5th one joining much later on. Each character starts as a freelancer, and can choose between 4 different classes. Warrior, Thief, Black Mage, and White Mage. It is highly recommended that you choose a class right away and commit to it, as freelancers have weak stats and can't learn any skills, and when you change classes you return to level 1 to keep you from losing out on various skills for different classes.

You can only hold so many skills in your arsenal, with you starting at 4 slots and gaining more as you defeat bosses. there are 6 skill levels, Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic, Mythic, and Legendary. The higher the skill level, the stronger the skill, but also the less amount of them you can equip. Generic RPG Quest 3 works on an ATB battle system similar to Final Fantasy IV-IX, meaning that speed alone determines the course of battle. There is also a quest system with many side-quests to do, although that feature has not been added as of 0.3. The game also features 3 endings, although only 2 will be available when the game fully releases. The third ending and extra post-game content will be added post-launch as free DLC updates.

Here are some screen shots.
GRQ3_TitleScreen.PNG

GRQ3_Image1.PNG

GRQ3_Image2.PNG

QRQ3_Image3.PNG

GRQ3_Image4.PNG

You can find a link to my game here.
https://rpgmaker.net/games/10178/

Stay tuned for 0.4 which will add the quest system and the water dungeon. See you later gamers!

(Edit: This game is a pseudo-sequel/spiritual successor to Generic RPG Quest 2 by Seiromem. The original Generic RPG Quest has still not been found.)

(Edit: Added Screenshots)

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Today we be doing an unscheduled stream! Lets get some work done on the titlescreen for Lightestone! <3
www.twitch.tv/riazey
I can't believe it... my mom is going to sign me up for the Planet Fitness down the street! I need to lower my cholesterol according to my doctor, and I'll need to lose some weight to fit into Helen Henny's skirt (I ordered a skirt for my mascot outfit and realized it was a bit too small). My doctor says I need to lose weight anyway.
I blame my lilest bro for the duck suit. Sketched it and realized it had to be added to a mock fashion magazine cover. The titles are actually inside jokes about the place this NPC is from.
EvKECQJVEAw3Qux
Kes
After a few hectic months, my hiatus is over, and I'm now back. Good to see so many familiar names posting. And a forum update while I was away.
V1.3 of Demo, a new concept artist on the team, character voices are coming into light more... I'm happy to say that the fangame is making good progress.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Torcham