Germelshausen Cultist Saying Hello from Beyond the Fog!

Germelshausen

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Joking aside (or maybe I'm not!), I've been a professional lurker for a long while. Finally summed up the courage to sign up. Admittedly creating games is my weakest skill but I have been a worldbuilder for many many years. I would be more than happy to help you flesh out the details of your world should you ever require help. I typically don't create any RPG's but I like to use the engine for interactive story driven cinematic projects that can't be told sufficiently in just a visual novel format.

The only project I'm faithfully working on, at the moment, is a cosmic horror game set on an island north of Heligoland in the late 19th century. I'll provide more information on it once I can get around to finishing the finer details. Imagine an island shrouded in a perpetual fog that seems to swallow up all manner of life that approaches it, add in a sinister ancient esoteric cult with arcane aspirations, and some hapless investigators who bumble their way into dangers unknown to mortal man. Willkommen to Germelshausen! (It is no way related to the 1860's book of the same name)

Aside from RPG Maker I love to cook and to learn different recipes. If you've got anything odd, I want to hear them!

Cheers!
- Germelshausen

orochi2k

The Mad King of Neolithic
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Welcome! Maybe we can plot some conspiracies, summon some old gods and cook some weird cookies and donuts together.
Let me check when will be the next time Germelshausen reappears on earth... :kaojoy:

Switz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome (officially) to the community!

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome to the forums and I look forward to seeing how your game progresses!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

forgot I drew Riley's message bust ages ago. They might be one of the most unique characters in the game so far.
37 years old...
What hath possessed me to start rapping, Lloyd only knows.

I think the worst part is, I am actually really good...

no... actually, the worst part is writing a song about bum rushing Gandalf to stop Frodo...
I don't even listen to rap.
Just finished v0.1 of FOSSIL. It's a plugin that lets you use MV plugins in MZ without editing them by making them use new functions.

I have about 40 plugins tested and working so far (including chrono engine and some other big ones). I hope that the community will pitch in and help improve it, so we can use all the old plugins in MZ. :)
I really lack discipline and find myself far too often giving into or at least seriously considering the temptation to start a new project rather than following through on a WIP that's no longer a shiny and new idea.

Does anyone have any strategies or tricks for making themselves follow through with things instead of doing this? Like that actually work?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raven2155