malonkey1

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So, I got bored and started messing around with some old Google doodles, and found the Halloween 2016 doodle.

It was fun, and I kind of wanted to be able to make an RPG controlled similarly. Minimal menus, just gestures to perform attacks and skills. And I've seen a few plugins that allow for gestures, but they're usually just one direction, and they're basically just for using menus.

I wanted to be able to do the following:

• Define a gesture, such as drawing a specific shape or writing a letter
    • Ideally, being able to do it graphically, either with a specific tool, or just by using image editing software like GIMP or photoshop
  • Have that gesture activate an effect, perform an action, or use a skill.
    • For example, drawing a horizontal line to perform a simple attack, or drawing a triangle to cast a basic fire spell, or drawing an "X" to guard.
    • Ideally, being able to return how accurately the gesture was done so it could affect the skill being used (the more accurate, the more powerful the attack, or the more accurate, etc.).

Is there a plugin for this? If not, would anyone want to make such a plugin?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

new mechanic in battle where you can mentally erase enemies when you deplete all their MP instead HP. this gives you a special item of their "memory". it's pretty to do in battle so far.
Apparently MZ lets you preview move routes in the move route editor without having to start up test game. That could save a lot of time during development compared to MV, especially for a long game that uses a lot of event movement for cutscenes.
A repost of an old meme I had made, now with music

I have a really hard time keeping all these goodies secret til December... but I swear, it is worth the wait!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MOLLARTA