Katevolution

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi All,

I have all of Yanfly's plugins. I managed to get items to drop with "item.params[3] = $gameTroop._enemies[0].level);" but the problem I have is that a Troop could have enemies of different levels. Is there a way to get it so that if they're fighting a level 1, level 3, and level 10 and they all drop the item, one with be +1, the other +3, and the last +10. Or if only the level 3 drops the item based on a % chance, they will just get an item with +3.

Thanks!

Plugins:
Item Core
Enemy Levels
Extra Enemy Drops

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The trick is that the item doesn't know which enemy is dropping it, so by the time you get to any notetag from Item Core, there's no connection between them.

You could try editing the makeDropItems() method from rpg_objects to set values in game variables indicating the level of the enemy that's dropping something, and then reference those variables later once the independent item has been created...

Katevolution

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The trick is that the item doesn't know which enemy is dropping it, so by the time you get to any notetag from Item Core, there's no connection between them.

You could try editing the makeDropItems() method from rpg_objects to set values in game variables indicating the level of the enemy that's dropping something, and then reference those variables later once the independent item has been created...

Thank you :). Instead of editing the file, I made the start of the battle add all the enemy's levels into a single Variable and then divide that by the length. On drop, the formula references that Variable.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

All the artists on here always share their art, and I wanted to partake in the sharing. I wanted to show off the album art for my game's soundtrack while also showing off this song. I wanted to take a break from all the pianos/strings/jazz. I experimented with some side-chaining techniques to modulate the dub-step like synth.
Crazy idea to help people be more productive. We all upload a photo of someone who is good at nagging, cajoling, guilting, etc. you into doing what you should be doing. Then, after you have posted X amount of times in a defined period, that photo pops up with the text of "Shouldn't you be working on your game?" Just for fun.:wink:
Avery wrote on MouseWorks's profile.
That is a really cute avatar concept that you have there! I like it :3
Well, here's a screenshot of just another game that might never be completed...

quicktrip_xp01.jpg
Fake FullScreen (Download):

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
riluohuangsha