Getting An Object That is Not a Player to Move?

PotionDose

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
As the title says I am trying to get an object to move that is not an actor like a bush that the player can still stand on. I've tried using the define movement route but it wouldn't move. I also tried Customizing autonomous movement but still, no luck. Thanks in advance! :D

Hudell

Dog Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Java's Crypt
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
The define movement route is the right tool for the job. If it didn't work, maybe the event was blocked or something?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Events move by set move route command - but you cannot change the map by it. If you place something as part of the map, it cannot be moved - that's why the events can use tiles from B-E as their graphic as well

PotionDose

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I got it :) thanks guys. It was because it was on water it wouldnt move.

Hudell

Dog Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Java's Crypt
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
If you want to keep it on the water and move it anyway, you can use the "Through ON" route command to make it walk even when blocked. Just remember to call "Through OFF" at the end.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Just for the record I have greatly enjoyed the past couple months of using RPG Maker MV - enough that I went ahead and bought MZ although it's going to be a bit before I seriously start a project with that.
I have a pretty reasonable alpha of one game that's got roughly 4 hours of content and some bits and pieces of others after only about 300 hours total time and about 2 1/2 months of owning RPG Maker.....
I completely forgot which forum had the personal blogs for members. :LZSlol: It was probably a forum for the Ace program. I was going to see about posting a blog post, but I'm too tired, and if its associated with Ace, then its a moot point. :LZSlol:
I've had some hard times. A co-worker accused me (not going into detail here), and I am trying finish training next week. Still not paid yet, I think next week.
I don't like hard boiled eggs...
it's weird to eat something that crunchy outside soft inside. And after chewing it for a while it started to spill red sauces that taste like iron.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OrigamiChan