Getting back into Art

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
I like it. I dunno if I confuse you with someone else but I think your style is improving.

Mrs_Allykat

Failsauce
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The moment Harold realizes he stepped into some goo and not on a slime! That's a great surprise/happy look. I like the style of the image, it has a texture to it. Really neat!

SmashArtist

Lazy Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah I found a cool brush to use that adds some texture to the lines, I had fun experimenting with it. :D

SmashArtist

Lazy Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Made something new today. I saw a profile post about redrawing generator character's faces which inspired me to make a pixels based off MV generated characters. I'm not the best at coming up with designs so having an already made character really sparks my creativity!

GR_Male_01_by_SmashArtist.png

Originally I created this thread to figure out what I wanted my pixel style to be, and I think I finally found a style I like! Perhaps in the future I'll make some asset packs in this style.

Mrs_Allykat

Failsauce
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Those are absolutely DARLING! The one on the right looks like she could give Lara Croft a run for her money! The left one seems to be a healer who is bored because her party is doing all the mini-games and not actually using her skills!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Profile Posts

so, ive been gone for too long when i log in and see that everything is where is shouldn't be. XD
Steam killing my eyes.. I forgot why I use it only when I have no other choice
Making a map, my brain went "Look, Mjölnir!" as I plotted out a sacrificial entrance.

Actually, it went, "Look, hammer. Wait, Thor's hammer!"
CG tile rendering, take 3: windows.
which section you guys think looks more accurate to the perspective? left or right?

for reference, this is what it looks like "at street level"
Okay, Animal Crossing is remarkably addictive and exceptionally calming. I've been playing it pretty exclusively... like... 6 hours a day. Been a while since I've been this engrossed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marlin