Getting characters to talk

Cochleari

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k
I want one of my characters to talk using the faceset. I know i can use the 'show text' in events however I don't know how to add a faceset to that. Can someone help me?

Rowanism

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Under "Show Text..." there is an action called "Change Faceset..." where you can choose a face to be shown for the next dialogue.
If you want to remove a face again, you can do so with the "Remove" button before the dialogue you want to have no face.

Cochleari

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k
Under "Show Text..." there is an action called "Change Faceset..." where you can choose a face to be shown for the next dialogue.
If you want to remove a face again, you can do so with the "Remove" button before the dialogue you want to have no face.
Thanks for the help!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The three if us sat to watch "The day India Burned" to take notes. 10 minutes in, one went to sleep. I wanted to finish it but I couldn't stop tearing up (yawning makes me cry) so after 40 minutes I gave up. But now I'm not sleepy anymore :0
OH... OKAY... Well, VX Ace certainly never did THAT before. :mad:
Been busy with non-RM stuff, can't wait to get back into making a game.
i'm not only drawing girls tbh
i like grubby old man
Kes wrote on Chef's profile.
I have deleted your profile post as our Rules are quite clear that you may not use them to advertise non-RM products, nor may you give a link to anything that solicits payment for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tegima