Cochleari

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k
I want one of my characters to talk using the faceset. I know i can use the 'show text' in events however I don't know how to add a faceset to that. Can someone help me?

Rowanism

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Under "Show Text..." there is an action called "Change Faceset..." where you can choose a face to be shown for the next dialogue.
If you want to remove a face again, you can do so with the "Remove" button before the dialogue you want to have no face.
sS327lP.png

Cochleari

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k
Under "Show Text..." there is an action called "Change Faceset..." where you can choose a face to be shown for the next dialogue.
If you want to remove a face again, you can do so with the "Remove" button before the dialogue you want to have no face.
sS327lP.png
Thanks for the help!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Happy Friday, y'all! I just got home from work and am sitting down with a nice cider, and I'm ready to chill and enjoy myself. Not sure if I'm gonna dive into any of my game-related projects or not tonight.... we'll see how I feel after unwinding for a bit I guess!
Just found out that mint tea made from chocolate mint tastes a bit like hot cocoa with candy cane stirred in. As I'm allergic to chocolate this makes me very happy.
It's special day for me tomorrow so time to vanish for 24 hours lol.
So Deltarune Chapter 2 is supposed to release today... if it's out already, has anyone played it? And I can't because I have a stinking Mac and not a Windows PC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
batro