TMS

Guy with Mask
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Well, it's not that things like battle bore me. I like coming up with interesting monsters and attacks for them to use, but the minutiae of balancing doesn't interest me the way the details of other aspects do. I'll give balancing a shot, but if I don't think I can handle it I'll see if I can interest anyone on the forum in helping me out.

MisterTorgue

Explosioooooooons!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Explosions!
Primarily Uses
Personally I have created all my classes from scratch so I know all the power curves they have, the experience needed to level e.c.t.

I spreadsheeted this.

Then I have created a database of creatures (level 1-10) (11-20) e.c.t.

So the creatures scale in comparison to the players curves (taking into account when they get extra party members)

But the main thing for true balance is, battle test, battle test annnnd battle test to make sure everything from skills being used the right amount of times to how well you do with above / under average gear.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I spoke with hudell and many programmer about the Window_BattleLog class and we all just agreed to pretend this class just doesn't exists lol
I haven't been able to solidify a cohesive plot so dropped out of a game jam but, on a fun note, I pre-ordered MZ today! :LZSwink:
So I just spent the weekend...playing my own game. The one I released last year. Yep you heard that right.
Goal for MZ? None... I'm still curious how to finish my VXA project and how it looks like when it actually finished. Which will take at least another two years. Coming late again to the party.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janetjoradan