Darklight

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
How do I let the player character pick up a weapon for equipment change? I know how to make them start out with no equipment, but, I want them to pick up a broadsword from an event, but, I'm not sure which event commands to use.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
you can have the editor create a quick event: treasure for a complete example, but basically it's the party commands (change gold, change item and so on)

EDIT:
Sorry, didn't see the 2K3 - the description above is for Ace or following, it should be similar with 2K3 and older makers but they are a bit different.

NotADev

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Change Items command, first page.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Another thumb update. The nail is beginning to break away, along with the aforementioned hard and blackened dead skin. The final join has regained some of its flexibility, tho it's a bit stiff after being held still for so long. The very tip of my thumb has a strange dry and somewhat tingly feeling to it when I touch it to something, but at least it isn't numb. I am so ready for this to be over. :o
Can I get away with calling a "shortsword" a dagger and not a sword?
So here's the full cycles, I'm not so familiar with actually animating and giving motion so any observation on that matter would be really helpful! :kaoswt:
EfGHbLh.gif

Just now I realized I didn't scale it up so its smol...
I wanna make a YouTube video about reviewing a game, but I don't know what RPG Maker game I should play...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kijkmk