Getting the right values in the right fields, combining absorption barrier with menu customizer.

Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So, I would like to combine SumRndmDde's http://sumrndm.site/menu-status-customizer/ and yanfly's http://yanfly.moe/2016/02/13/yep-70-absorption-barrier-rpg-maker-mv/ in a certain way.

I would like to make a seperate gauge in the status customiser, where the current value shown would be the ammount of barrier the actor has at the moment, and the maximum value would either be the ammount the actor started the battle with, or the ammount their equipment gives with <Barrier Points x> notetags.

The idea here would be that the defence equipment gives is in the form of barrier points, and to give them a gauge of their own in the status window in battles.
Unfortunately I don't know much at all about Java, so have trouble fishing out the right values and right ways to input them in the fields of the status customizer, I hope someone way more profiecient in this could help!

Silva

Scoobityboo
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm not 100% sure what you're trying to do here as you're talking about AP (Absorption Points) during battle and you're using a status menu plugin.

I don't have SRD plugin you're using but I think it would be quite difficult to actually make a separate gauge for AP. Plugin will only really allow you to display AP as a number ie. "AP: 34". If you wanted to do this put this in your eval box in the plugin parameters:

“AP: ” + actor.barrierPoints()

Make sure "clear per battle" is set to false in the yanfly plugin or you will always have 0 AP outwith battles.

Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm not 100% sure what you're trying to do here as you're talking about AP (Absorption Points) during battle and you're using a status menu plugin.

I don't have SRD plugin you're using but I think it would be quite difficult to actually make a separate gauge for AP. Plugin will only really allow you to display AP as a number ie. "AP: 34". If you wanted to do this put this in your eval box in the plugin parameters:

“AP: ” + actor.barrierPoints()

Make sure "clear per battle" is set to false in the yanfly plugin or you will always have 0 AP outwith battles.
Thanks, got it working wiht this help!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Haired slime? Trying some different styles of art. Maybe I can make some resources with this new kind of painting.......
i love my game very much
Uh, I'm probably overthinking this, but I think that some of my music sounds kinda...bad?
The melodies are just sort of awkward, and don't flow.
I'm really not sure what to do. Why am I even worrying about this? I don't even have a battle system yet!
And the Lord said, let there be lighting effects! And there were lighting effects! And it was good...ish? Might tweak this some more.
Today was a day of good things! Thank you fate! I pray to the darkness that those that read this will enjoy a good day as well! Power to the gam mak.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rubbun