Celestrium

Adventurer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
The game seems to be playtesting fine, but loading a saved game brings the system to this error, any suggestions?

I am using VisuStella's Core, their Gab Window, Galv's Image and I think that is it, but I had a few I swapped in and out. Heavy parallel events...

Edit: I didn't find the error per se, but I managed to get the error to stop occuring. Think it has to do with Autoevents....if someone has the right answer please let me know so I don't do it again, but I am moving forward. Thanks for reading!
1603914938764.png

1603914955844.png

Last edited:

DarkFrost

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
A lot of plugins require that you create a New Game.
exactly this. some plugins don't break the game when you add them and load an old save, but almost none of them register on a save file.

just start a new game. It's really helpful to have a debug room for situations like this. Basically make a debug room out of all the events and battles you've made and test them out with a new save. Can even make it simpler and test out only the events/battles you need. Copypasting events makes creating a debug room very easy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

being able to transition music seamlessly is amazing. my main character's theme has lyrics and it goes from vocal version to istrumental when he leaves his room. and vice versa. and thanks to a plugin, the transition is seamless. I love it.
All of the auditions for our game are so good, I'm so glad I'm not in charge of choosing completely. lol I just can't with some of them. I listen to them on repeat. XD
Working on a Patch to integrate AlphaABS into random generated Dungeons. Was a bit tricky, but the outcome is a real Life Changer!!

Will release it the next days!
Been pretty busy... but I got a better headset for recording and listening today. Dad says that he'll consider taking me to Great Wolf Lodge for the first time once I finish summer classes (my final semester!) I'll be taking my plushie friends with me: Bendy, Lolbit, and Helen Henny. (I WUV PLUSHIES!)
SF_Monster3,4 added!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mezzy