Bulgarian
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
GGZiron's Time System
version 1.2.0
+ Add-on

• Engine: RPG Maker MZ​
  • Introduction
    The idea to create timer was given to me by JacSkulls, but I had a thing for timers too, and for awhile, I wanted to create one, even if it's just for my own personal satisfaction. I write for hobby, and sometimes want to do time calculation between timers of different (fictional) cultures. Which is why my timer haves some features that could be seen as odd. For example, it allows setting how many hours a day can have and how many seconds a minute have. From all time units, only the seconds are allowed to be decimals (although when requested via the proper method, they would be rounded), which is exactly because I need time conversion between timers from different cultures.

That is my very first MZ Plugin, and my very first time publishing something on javascript.
  • Features:
    Create configurable timer, via plugin command with long list of parameters. You can do many things with it: fully customizing it, setting triggers that to activate common events as parallel events or as autorun, only single execution per trigger activation. You also can make more than one timer and put relationship between them, so when the one goes, the other goes too.

Create configurable graphic module, to display the timer. It have Mouse/Touchscreen support too, to drag around or hide/show it via the +- icon. Creating that module is done via plugin command, with overwhelming list of parameters. Fortunately, they have default value, so if you want to test it first, you do not need to input anything given that the needed files are there. For the default graphics of the module, you should thank @JacSkulls from RPG Maker forums. He provided them for me. Thank you, Jac!

Extract timer data to variable via plugin command.

Execute timer commands using plugin command.

Create triggers, that upon time period change (second, minute, hour, part of the day, day, month, season, year) would activate common event as autorun or parallel process, depending how you set it, and the ability to turn game switch.

Script call, but via plugin command. Yes, that possible. It haves one single parameter, multi text, and it will be evaluated (like the script call text). There, you can use shorter version for some script calls, but as con, it executes on different context (not within event interpreter), some interpreter based methods will not work.
  • Screenshot:
    SS.png
    Terms:
    Plugin Terms
    Author: GGZiron

Terms: Free for any projects, Commercial and Non-Commercial. You have to credit the author. My plugin comes with no warranty it will work, and by using it, you agree you are using it on your own risk. You can modify my plugin for own use, but if you publish modification, you must add link to my original script in RPG Maker forums or Itch.io.
    Update: Some of the graphic assets are made by me too. As long you are using them with the GGZiron's Time System and you follow the terms above, no need of additional crediting. But if you are going to use for something else that is not connected with my Time System, you have to credit me.

Optional: Would like you to pm me, if you publish game with my plugin. If project is commercial, would like free copy of your game. But for set of reasons, I keep those as optional, you can ignore them.

Can find me here https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?members/ggziron.94433/

Graphical assets terms

Artist: JacSkulls

Terms: Free for any projects, Commercial and Non-Commercial. You have to credit the artist.

Can find him here https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?members/jacskulls.160333/

Terms are also in pdf file inside the zip folder.

• How to use? Inside the zip folder there is manual (pdf file), explaining how to use it.

• It is easy to use? Don't think so. But it provides lot of options, and lot of script calls and several plugin commands. Plugin commands have default values on the most parameters, and together with the timer folder in img folder, it is relatively easy to set one running clock. You always can see how I achieve things in the demo project.

• Link: From itch.io

• Update Log:
Digital Clock Addon
version 1.0.0
  • Features:
    -The option to add digital clock instead the round clock.
    -Eight modes, as the player can navigate using two clickable buttons.
    -The option to disable given mode.
    -As the default graphic module, provides mouse support (can be dragged around screen, minimized). Its buttons can be clicked, which will change the display mode.
  • Screenshot:
    DigitalClock.png

• Needs GGZiron’s System, version 1.1.0, placed above it, to work.

• Terms: Same as the main plugin.

• Released on: 13.01.2021

• Link: You can download it from the same page with the main plugin.

Last edited:

Halcy0n

Smoke and Mirrors
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I'm very impressed. It appears as though you put a lot of time, thought, and work into this plugin. However, I am currently using Moghunter's Time system and HUD for one of my projects. What potential benefits could I gain if I were to switch to yours instead?

GGZiron

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Bulgarian
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Yes, I did put some thought, glad is noticed. I have some thingy with that, call it my personal little craziness :D.

I listed the features my plugin offers. Is up to you how you can use those features, and how much you can achieve. Do you need more detailed description about some of them? I haven't seen Moghunter plugin, and I can't even find it. So, even if you make the best of my plugin, still can't say if that will give you benefits or no. Also, suspect that the probability to encounter bug in mine is bit higher, although I am going to address in my best the bug reports I receive. But if you are using his plugin by now, and it does what you need for your project, then my advice is not to switch. There is saying: If it works, don't fix it.

JacSkulls

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I'm very impressed. It appears as though you put a lot of time, thought, and work into this plugin. However, I am currently using Moghunter's Time system and HUD for one of my projects. What potential benefits could I gain if I were to switch to yours instead?
Hello! Jac here.

Like what @GGZiron says.

However, his gives the players a choice to close and show the time, even going as far as to move the Clock elsewhere if it's uncomfortable for the players. His plugin thinks more of the Players comfortability.

Also, like GGZiron, I haven't seen Mog's Time System. If you are unsure, you can always set up a small project and give his a try to compare on what is best for you.

GGZiron

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Bulgarian
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Now my plugin have Add-on too, "Digital Clock". You can see more about it in the opening post.

Zelune

Sleepy and Tired
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
GGZiron's Time System
version 1.1.0
+ Add-on

• Engine: RPG Maker MZ​
  • Can it work for MV? Probably can, if the registered plugin commands are removed from the code and one sets timers only via script calls. But didn’t test myself, can’t guarantee it would work even then. And even if it work, would be much harder to use.​
  • Introduction
    The idea to create timer was given to me by JacSkulls, but I had a thing for timers too, and for awhile, I wanted to create one, even if it's just for my own personal satisfaction. I write for hobby, and sometimes want to do time calculation between timers of different (fictional) cultures. Which is why my timer haves some features that could be seen as odd. For example, it allows setting how many hours a day can have and how many seconds a minute have. From all time units, only the seconds are allowed to be decimals (although when requested via the proper method, they would be rounded), which is exactly because I need time conversion between timers from different cultures.

That is my very first MZ Plugin, and my very first time publishing something on javascript.
  • Features:
    Create configurable timer, via plugin command with long list of parameters. You can do many things with it: fully customizing it, setting triggers that to activate common events as parallel events or as autorun, only single execution per trigger activation. You also can make more than one timer and put relationship between them, so when the one goes, the other goes too.

Create configurable graphic module, to display the timer. It have Mouse/Touchscreen support too, to drag around or hide/show it via the +- icon. Creating that module is done via plugin command, with overwhelming list of parameters. Fortunately, they have default value, so if you want to test it first, you do not need to input anything given that the needed files are there. For the default graphics of the module, you should thank @JacSkulls from RPG Maker forums. He provided them for me. Thank you, Jac!

Create months. Here, month is not just set of days. It have base days, but also rules which could add-subtract days. Default months don’t have such rules, excluding February, which have according the Gregorian calendar.

Create triggers, that upon time period change (second, minute, hour, part of the day, day, month, season, year) would activate common event as autorun or parallel process, depending how you set it, and the ability to turn game switch.

Script call, but via plugin command. Yes, that possible. It haves one single parameter, multi text, and it will be evaluated (like the script call text). There, you can use shorter version for some script calls, but as con, it executes on different context (not within event interpreter), some interpreter based methods will not work.
  • Screenshot: Terms:
    Plugin Terms
    Author: GGZiron

Terms: Free for any projects, Commercial and Non-Commercial. You have to credit the author. My plugin comes with no warranty it will work, and by using it, you agree you are using it on your own risk. You can modify my plugin for own use, but if you publish modification, you must add link to my original script in RPG Maker forums or Itch.io.
    Update: Some of the graphic assets are made by me too. As long you are using them with the GGZiron's Time System and you follow the terms above, no need of additional crediting. But if you are going to use for something else that is not connected with my Time System, you have to credit me.

Optional: Would like you to pm me, if you publish game with my plugin. If project is commercial, would like free copy of your game. But for set of reasons, I keep those as optional, you can ignore them.

Can find me here https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?members/ggziron.94433/

Graphical assets terms

Artist: JacSkulls

Terms: Free for any projects, Commercial and Non-Commercial. You have to credit the artist.

Can find him here https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?members/jacskulls.160333/

Terms are also in pdf file inside the zip folder.

• How to use? Inside the zip folder there is manual (pdf file), explaining how to use it.

• It is easy to use? Don't think so. But it provides lot of options, and lot of script calls and several plugin commands. Plugin commands have default values on the most parameters, and together with the timer folder in img folder, it is relatively easy to set one running clock. You always can see how I achieve things in the demo project.

• Link: From itch.io

• Update Log:
Digital Clock Addon
version 1.0.0
  • Features:
    -The option to add digital clock instead the round clock.
    -Eight modes, as the player can navigate using two clickable buttons.
    -The option to disable given mode.
    -As the default graphic module, provides mouse support (can be dragged around screen, minimized). Its buttons can be clicked, which will change the display mode.
  • Screenshot:
  • Needs GGZiron’s System, version 1.1.0, placed above it, to work.

• Terms: Same as the main plugin.

• Released on: 13.01.2021

• Link: You can download it from the same page with the main plugin.
Hi! I loved your plugin, but I'm using VisuStella Plugins, and apparently they are conflicting.

I'm getting this error:
1631562094521.png

Any ideas?

GGZiron

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Bulgarian
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hello!

I need to know which VS plugin exactly conflicts with mine, so I can replciate the error, so then I can see how I can fix it. Opening the console with F12 and capturing the console could help me too. Hope we can work this out.

Thanks!

Edit: Are you sure it conflicts with VS plugin? It could be that you put wrong parameter input.
They are not too friendly, and I am planning to improve it when I get more time.

Last edited:

JacSkulls

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi! I loved your plugin, but I'm using VisuStella Plugins, and apparently they are conflicting.

I'm getting this error:
View attachment 201148

Any ideas?

Hello, there!

I spoke with GGZiron and even helped him figured out the issues. At least, we hope we did. We think you might be using an outdated plugin so it's best to redownload the newest version of the plugins. Especially VS Core.

He had a similar experience when using the older Plugin of VS Core. But when I gave him the newest version of that plugin, it started working for him without issues.

Here is the link to the VisuStella Sample Game.

Good luck, Fellow Developers!

GGZiron and JacSkulls.

Zelune

Sleepy and Tired
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Thanks for the support GGZiron and JacSkulls!

Hello, there!

I spoke with GGZiron and even helped him figured out the issues. At least, we hope we did. We think you might be using an outdated plugin so it's best to redownload the newest version of the plugins. Especially VS Core.

He had a similar experience when using the older Plugin of VS Core. But when I gave him the newest version of that plugin, it started working for him without issues.

Here is the link to the VisuStella Sample Game.

Good luck, Fellow Developers!

GGZiron and JacSkulls.
actually, my version was up to date (I've downloaded this update that you sent, and during the backup, I've checked the VisuStellaCorePlugin I was using, and it's version was 1.44, same as the last posted one)
I'm using Community Lightning for now, gonna reinstall your plugin and test it later on my free time, and report you the results!

JacSkulls

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Thanks for the support GGZiron and JacSkulls!

actually, my version was up to date (I've downloaded this update that you sent, and during the backup, I've checked the VisuStellaCorePlugin I was using, and it's version was 1.44, same as the last posted one)
I'm using Community Lightning for now, gonna reinstall your plugin and test it later on my free time, and report you the results!
Aw... Thought for sure that was the issue.

Alright, in that case, can you help us replicate the error you got? And press F12, then screenshot the Console Tab. That way we can try and ensure this doesn't happen again.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

New Weapons.gif
No more spam from me today, I promise! Just wanted to upload this, people have been giving me feedback that my weapon sprites (which were RTP) clashed badly with my battlers for ages, so today I finally took the plunge and updated them! Really happy with how they came out :D :D
So Facebook fraudulently took money from me. They even went through my PayPal accounts to find a card that had the money on it. Thinking about deleting my Facebook account because this doesn't happen on twitter, not even close.
Today the 2nd part of the RPGMakergame "A Thief's voyage" came out.

Go show DutchPowerCreations some love.
love it when you forget to put a certain thing in the movement route and suddenly a character starts spinning at 10000 rpm
I'm sorry. I have a bad feeling I've been manic the past couple of days. Antidepressants have only been making things worse somehow -- too drowsy to function, followed by insomnia. Why not making me go crazy to boot?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xWildSlicerx