gimmer_

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I do like both systems side-by-side... but, as you know: if you change an actor's class with this plugin, the game crashes :)

The way I would deploy this plugin is:
- Actor uses the board to raise their core params
- Classes work independently of that, and can be leveled on their own

... but I have no idea A) if that is worth yer time or B ) even possible with how params work with actors/classes

PS: anyway to make the mouse work in the lic board scene? :)
I had no idea it crashes, but then I never tried doing it. Does it crash right away or just when you go to open the board? I imagine it’s the latter.

Doing it independently is fine. Just have to find the time to code it when my computer isn’t being used by my kids.

The mouse thing is a “probably, but”, insofar as I did some grid stuff in the scene that, in retrospect, was reinventing the wheel because at the time I didn't understand the wheel

gimmer_

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Version 2.1 released

This has the ask for tags being allowed in actors rather than classes. Just change the toggle in the params.

I forgot about the mouse thing. I'll see what I can do there.

xiamumomo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
日语
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry to bother you. Someone here asked if you can add the acquisition upper limit of LP. I hope it has something to do with the level, which is equivalent to setting the upper limit formula

gimmer_

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry to bother you. Someone here asked if you can add the acquisition upper limit of LP. I hope it has something to do with the level, which is equivalent to setting the upper limit formula
Sure: I can do it as a global variable and as a note tag (for either class or actor depending on setting)

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Gimmer version of license is still 2.0 =)

but nicely done :)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It's always disturbing to me to see my cat eating something off the bathroom floor.
Sometimes it works out to not do work on my game for a while. I ran through a playtest today and got about a page of things to fix or improve...
I got lot's o balancing to do lol... I think I'll redo my skills for the 3 party members for the 5th time lol. but I need them to be more distinct for balancing the RPS element system since fights are 1 on 1 with tagging.
Our latest Make a Game in MZ Stream is here! Today, we're going to create a complex switch puzzle, where flipping one switch also toggles the switches adjacent to it. Join now to see how it's done!

Here's a preview to an upcoming free track. Kind of a hybrid, Middle Eastern, orchestral thingy. Should be released pretty soon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rakadu