Woland

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm not sure where to post it or whom to ask, so I'll just ask here. I just bought the bundle from humble store, I don't need like 80% of the stuff - is it cool if I just give it away on the forums or is it against some Degica rules in any way?

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
We've had people do this before. Usually what they do is post a status update that they got a free key to give away for product x, and have people PM them for them. Once they are claimed they post a reply to say it is already claimed.

To avoid clogging the status feed most will post 2 or 3 that they got keys for, and once those are gone another day or two later post the others.

Woland

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ok, good to know this is allowed. By status update you mean this?

upload_2019-10-12_21-21-7.png

I didn't even notice that piece of the forum before lol.

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Yep, that's where most go. Though I've seen some post a thread here instead and list all they have and let people comment that they want them, then you can send them via PM. You'll want to post how you will decide though (first to post, random selection, etc).

Woland

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Alright - the fact that it's cool with everyone is enough for me. Will post soon, somewhere :)

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
At least it's fine with me. The last time people did it though was before I became a moderator, so I'm basing it on that. If someone on Staff objects they'll say something when they see it (Monday), but I doubt they will as they didn't last time.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah, it's fine as long as you're not using it as a prize or something. Straight giving things away is okay. I'd do a thread in General Lounge instead of here though, if you want to do a thread. And really, this should be in Site Feedback I think, so I'm going to move it there.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just remember forum rules only allow 2 status updates per day (you can comment on them as much as you want, but you can only post 2 new ones a day). So you'll have to group things together into 2 posts, or post over multiple days. Or do a thread :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Made another map, this one even has a cool moving waterfall. I'll have an animated GIF later whenever I'm done adding stuff. :LZSwink:
Back here again?! RPG MAKER, I can't quit you. :kaosigh:
um... why didn't anyone tell how easy it is to add motions to Sideview battlers? I literally copied the last one, changed the name and index, said where it should play, and boom... I've got intro motions.
Lately when I listen to 1970s songs, I always think that the "real world" is still at mid 70s. What we experience now is a futuristic dream. With this point of view, even 80s and 90s looks super futuristic. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
broiderers