Jeremiah Eastman

Gladiator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh dang I thought I had found all of those, it's from stretching all the sprites. I'm sorry about that Cloud. Also I had been checking twitch, didn't mean to miss ya, I am sorry about that as well=(
The error has been fixed and the current game download does not have the issue. Whoops this was meant to be an edit of the last post did not mean to double.

CloudzChow

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh dang I thought I had found all of those, it's from stretching all the sprites. I'm sorry about that Cloud. Also I had been checking twitch, didn't mean to miss ya, I am sorry about that as well=(
Nah it's fine! It's been an honor to play your game, even though that I have to cheat at the end of stream hahahahaha XD

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Turning a specific vibe into reality is incredibly difficult. For instance, this song is one of the ones I listen to when working on my post apocalyptic project, and getting it's "feeling" into the game has been a real challenge.

I don't just wanna regurgitate the numbers I see, I wanna actually understand the calculations I'm making so I'm probably gonna make a post later with some calculations and what I THINK they mean to get some advice and corrections.

Edit: All (Most) of these will be tested in game prior. I just wanna make sure I understand what's going on under the hood if you will.
my girlfriend calls all my little chibi art cute lol... funny considering that wasn't the original art style of the game.
100 problems in RMMZ 100 more problems take one down pass it around 101 Problems in RMMZ
Made some progress on my game, mostly mapping. Learned quite a bit in the process!.

M6eUoTT.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dracul_JOSHI