Glitch the Game Public Domain Resources

GrandmaDeb

Modern Exteriors Posted!
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
http://www.glitchthegame.com/public-domain-game-art/

Glitch materials are, in general, much larger than a 32 by 32 grid, but many are usable for a game like VX or Ace with a tileset of that size.

Even if you are only looking for some interesting textures, these materials are shared in a Creative Commons Universal License (very freewheeling.)

Many of the assets are in Flash format, but the first line which says

"All Spritesheets (flat images): ZIP (372MB)"

has image files anyone can open.

A small sample of the resources available:

Bonkers

Get ready to be Wowed!
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That rainbow bridge is marvelous!  Just look at the fade.  I can easily redo these and use in a third party program and adjust for rpg maker usage.

byronclaude

Master of all things... (except the things I am no
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This is a wonderful resource!  Thank you thank you!  ...and an interesting story behind the resources as well...  how do you find this kind of cool stuff ???

Much love!!!

:)

GrandmaDeb

Modern Exteriors Posted!
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
That rainbow bridge is marvelous!  Just look at the fade.  I can easily redo these and use in a third party program and adjust for rpg maker usage.
The rainbow bridge is from a sheet of a couple dozen images. If anyone puts them in char set format and checks the animation order, I'd be glad to post them here.

They could also be displayed as "show picture" in a parallax. If anyone busts them into separate image files, ditto on the hosting here thing.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Ruby

Of the Earth
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I am currently working on formatting some of these to fit the 32x32 pixel size for RPG Maker Ace. As well as doing some of the battlers. PM me with any requests for these, although no promises.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oddball

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Aw! I thought this was a thread of glitchy graphics....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Yaaay! My second public script is out and approved! A VX Ace Final Fantasy IX styled Throw Script!

I look forward to all the constructive feedback I get but most importantly I hope everyone who ends up using it enjoys!

Yaaaay! Making scripts is fun lol. :D
When you're lost out therrrrre and you're alllll alone, ahwahwah waitin, to carry you hooooommmme, uhhheverywhere you look! (someone hit me with those backing vocals)
X.X cant focus... too many thing want do... help!
Day 2 of teaching MV, student can move cat across the map.
Got inspired and started writing a simple tower defence battle system last night :o

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr