RMMV global var Imported tells Plugin is not there, but it is in the PluginManager

Aerosys

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hey all,

so my Base Plugin starts with this

Code:
'use strict';

var MK = MK || {};
MK.alias = MK.alias || {};

var Imported = Imported || {};
Imported.MK_RandomGenerate_Dungeon = '1.1';

and I have an Addon starting with this

Code:
'use strict';

var Imported = Imported || {};
Imported.MK_RandomGenerate_Meta = '0.1';

if (!Imported.MK_RandomGenerate_Dungeon || Number(Imported.MK_RandomGenerate_Dungeon) < 0.9)
    alert("Newest version of MK_RandomGenerate_Dungeon.js required! Please download and add it to this Project.");

Well, on my machine this dependency check works fine. However, I got a bug report that this error "Newest version of my Plugin required!..." is thrown, although he included both Plugins with correct order in his PluginManager.

Is there some JS inconsistency or whatever secret that I haven't learnt yet?

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
When you updated to the newest plugin and saved it in your plugins folder, did you go to the Plugin Manager, right click on it, and choose Refresh? And are your plugins in the correct order? MK_RandomGenerate_Dungeon should be higher.

Aerosys

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
When you updated to the newest plugin and saved it in your plugins folder, did you go to the Plugin Manager, right click on it, and choose Refresh? And are your plugins in the correct order? MK_RandomGenerate_Dungeon should be higher.
Ok, so I'm just the Developer, not the Person having troubles with it. AFAIK he tried to remove and re-add the Plugins in correct order.
@Jerichi Can you please try what Shaz told and try again?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Chilling out while toodling around someone's painstaking Minecraft recreation of Disneyland. It is mind-boggling and probably as close as I'll ever be to going.
>Testing with fonts change.
>Tries installing a plugin. Doesn't work.
>Tries changing the plugin commands. Doesn't work.
>Tries installing another plugin. Doesn't work.
>Changes a few more plugin commands. Doesn't work.
>Goes directly to the gamefont file and changes the src. Works.

YYEEEAAAAHHHAAAA

Perseverance is key, bois and girls.
What Reviews say on RPG Maker MZ?
Looking back at some sketches, and game design documents on my PC dated summer of 2015. I started development with the release of MZ, but in 2015, I felt a strong desire to make a game out of the blue. I remember feeling sad for no apparent reason, and all these ideas rushed into my head. Now that I think about it, since that day, everything has become easier to do on my PC . . . it’s very creepy.
Everything's going to be alright! We're all in this together. <3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
4kWave