Globals - Allows you to specify variables and switches that will be "global" to all player saves

DK

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Title: Globals
Version: 2.0.0
Author: DKPlugins
Description:
Allows you to specify variables and switches that will be “global” for all player saves. Changes are saved in a separate file and applied when starting a new game or loading any save.

Note that the changes are saved to the file immediately when you change the “global” variable or switch!

Compatibility:
  • RPG Maker MV: 1.5+
  • RPG Maker MZ: 1.0+

“Help” languages: English, Russian

Terms of use
You can:
-To use the plugin for your non-commercial projects
-Change code of the plugin

You cannot:
-Delete or change any information about the plugin
-Distribute the plugin and its modifications

Details on obtaining a commercial license on my website

Plugin page:
https://dk-plugins.ru/globals/

Last edited:

DK

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Plugin is publicly available :)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Feeling overwhelmed by this project's scope lately, and lured by other projects; but it also feels like I'm on the verge of a turning point, almost finished laying the "foundations" and can soon start building the real structure. In other words, the dreaded "middle phase lull." I recognize and will resist it. So, the latest work: battle sprite for the second major party member.

If you REALLY want to slow a loop down... stick a console.log statement in it. lol
welp... YED_Sideview Battler works on MZ with FOSSIL, and it even works with the new MZ Battle Core. problem is I dunno if the new battle core allows for custom motions with YED like the MV one does.
My first game is gonna be a really ambitious one. But it's costing me a lot of money to make lol. it'll be worth it though
Ugh...Guests always put the Ketchup in the fridge....bloody savages the lot of them! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momonica