Goatee beard

Spacechannelowl

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
So I was generating characters of people I know and then I started making myself and I was like... damn but I have a goatee beard with no mustache, Its not a full beard and its way longer than stubble. So I made my own.

Here are the files. No need to credit me, I only modified one of the default MV beards.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/h354qu3i9drwg03/AAC8eE4ilq8-qCBoPG78B6oda?dl=0

I have also attached example images if anyone wants to check what it looks like before downloading.

Edit: A version with a moustache has been added in a later post below.

Alistair1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Banquo

scoundrel
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Exactly what I needed! ;)

RastaMan

Grouchy Mountain Dwarf
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
How to install this?
I mean, "Varation" folder is not "Variation" and... I see beard in generator, but not see her on character.

Modge

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
How to install this?

I mean, "Varation" folder is not "Variation" and... I see beard in generator, but not see her on character.
It doesn't seem to be working for me either... I thought it was simply naming issues, but after double checking it's still not showing up...

EDIT: Aha, fixed it! It WAS naming issues, just not the one I thought it'd be. The creator of that goatee must have used a different "_" or something, since the spacing was different between the other beards. Also, make sure there are no "absent" numbers in your database. For example, there's no "Beard_06" in mine, so I renamed it by copying the "Beard_05" names, pasting them under the goatee's name and switching the "5"s to "6"s.

I hope that helps!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

um... why didn't anyone tell how easy it is to add motions to Sideview battlers? I literally copied the last one, changed the name and index, said where it should play, and boom... I've got intro motions.
Lately when I listen to 1970s songs, I always think that the "real world" is still at mid 70s. What we experience now is a futuristic dream. With this point of view, even 80s and 90s looks super futuristic. :D

The GIF of this seemed too cool to bury in replies. :LZSwink:
You may have slept with my aunt... but, given the circumstances, cheers.

- Professor Ian Duncan, 2013

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuraudo123