ulasus0

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello RPG Maker Community!  I'm ulasus0, otherwise known as Nigrum in some cases.  I have been developing this game for a week or so and I think it needs to be tested.  Play to your hearts content!

Game description: Gold&Experience is a Turn-Based RPG with OP characters,romance,gags,swearing and a story divided to chapters that gets cut down because of my boredom.

Here's the link :https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuCj9bhTjfWkiU2uHy4u9FRAsJpj

The plot : There's no "set" main character. After the introduction, there will be chapters each focusing on a different character. 

Oh yeah, the actual plot: (Spoilers[Not really])

Main Storyline:  Nilia's story, searches for her brother and meets company.

Side Stories:(Just gonna name the story arc not the character)

The Mercenary That Became A Knight

The Drunken Warrior

Perfection and Existence

(These are the current and ongoing arcs)

Note: Name of the game will be changed soon.

#2 Note: I'm putting a link here because I don't know how to put more than 4.88 MB of content visibly, for the screenshots.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AuCj9bhTjfWkiVqOSUMl9GcMJq5W

Last edited by a moderator:

ulasus0

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks for approving. Updates will come.

Slimsy Platypus

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I would recommend providing a little bit more of a description for your game. Check out the other posts that have lots of comments and try to emulate what they are doing.  At a minimum, you should provide screenshots, as many people will scroll by everything you've provided other than those.

Also, your plot description is (not to be rude) but pretty shabby.  All anyone knows about your game is that there's no main character; that's a great concept but would you go and play test someone else's game on that alone?

Even if you don't have the story 100% fleshed out, what is your setting? (Modern, mideival, futuristic, apacolyptic, steampunk, fantasy, etc.).  What type of game is it? Are you using all the maker defaults or adding features?  What story ideas DO you have?  If you literally have no story ideas, frankly,  it's probably too early for anyone to play test your game anyway.

I'm writing this to try and help you understand why your thread is empty.  Again, I'm not saying this to be rude, but there is nothing in your post that would make me (and likely many others) want to blindly click the link to play your game.

Good luck!

Clangeddin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
N/A
It's impossible to give feedback for this.

The game is three rooms, one dialogue and one boss fight. Literally.

You start at level 50 with a mage, and can recruit another level 50 character (a fighter) at the first screen.

Then you go inside a castle and fight a dragon. You nuke him, he goes down, and that's it.

All I can say so far is that you should paint walls when mapping the inside of a building.

Another thing, you could not turn back once you proceeded so if you skipped the first character's dialogue, you lost him for good.

One last thing, when he joins you, his npc sprite should disappear and not still stand there repeating the same dialogue.

This is taking the "early" stage to a whole new level.

ulasus0

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
It's impossible to give feedback for this.

The game is three rooms, one dialogue and one boss fight. Literally.

You start at level 50 with a mage, and can recruit another level 50 character (a fighter) at the first screen.

Then you go inside a castle and fight a dragon. You nuke him, he goes down, and that's it.

All I can say so far is that you should paint walls when mapping the inside of a building.

Another thing, you could not turn back once you proceeded so if you skipped the first character's dialogue, you lost him for good.

One last thing, when he joins you, his npc sprite should disappear and not still stand there repeating the same dialogue.

This is taking the "early" stage to a whole new level.

You're so right. But it shouldn't be just the tutorial section. I remember putting more into that. Let me check. And thanks for the feedback.

ulasus0

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I would recommend providing a little bit more of a description for your game. Check out the other posts that have lots of comments and try to emulate what they are doing.  At a minimum, you should provide screenshots, as many people will scroll by everything you've provided other than those.

Also, your plot description is (not to be rude) but pretty shabby.  All anyone knows about your game is that there's no main character; that's a great concept but would you go and play test someone else's game on that alone?

Even if you don't have the story 100% fleshed out, what is your setting? (Modern, mideival, futuristic, apacolyptic, steampunk, fantasy, etc.).  What type of game is it? Are you using all the maker defaults or adding features?  What story ideas DO you have?  If you literally have no story ideas, frankly,  it's probably too early for anyone to play test your game anyway.

I'm writing this to try and help you understand why your thread is empty.  Again, I'm not saying this to be rude, but there is nothing in your post that would make me (and likely many others) want to blindly click the link to play your game.

Good luck!

Thank you for your advice and help !

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm listening to iiluminaughtii talking about the secrets behind shady businesses and scams. Meanwhile I'm writing a fanfic about Sephiroth from FF7, one specifically for my stepmom. I'll get to give it to her, too, because my boss said I could take the holidays off! Dec. 22-27 I will be in Orlando, and maybe Fort Myers too, visiting my dad and stepmom!
Of course, I bought a handful of games on the Steam Black Friday sale. Will I try them? Will I complete any? Who knows...
I don't really have any neat updates today about how I screwed up programming... But if you want to observe the intensenes of me programming, then you can check out my stream :)
New Weapons.gif
No more spam from me today, I promise! Just wanted to upload this, people have been giving me feedback that my weapon sprites (which were RTP) clashed badly with my battlers for ages, so today I finally took the plunge and updated them! Really happy with how they came out :D :D
So Facebook fraudulently took money from me. They even went through my PayPal accounts to find a card that had the money on it. Thinking about deleting my Facebook account because this doesn't happen on twitter, not even close.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuanGarcia23