Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

~ Gold  & Drop Rate~
by Alistair

For the latest updates please visit my blog. This is merely an introduction topic.

By default, the editor only allows the party to have a "Double Item Rate" and "Double Gold" flag. This flag does not stack. There is an experience rate but nothing similar for Gold and Drops. This basically means that you can have 200% Gold/Drop rate at most at any given time. Pretty limiting. This plugin introduces an actual Gold/Item rate that can be modified with Notetags placed in several noteboxes.

You can even use your own formulas for these rates. For example, it's possible to have variables or switches influence the Gold/Drop rate.

Giving your Actors, Classes, Equipments or States the following notetags will change the rates:

<Gold Rate: +x%> or <Gold Rate: -x%>

<Item Rate: +x%> or <Item Rate: -x%>

These notetags stack additively! This means that twice +75% will result in +150% and not in 56% (= Multiplicatively).

For multiplicative changes use these notetags:

<Gold Rate: x%>

<Item Rate: x%>

I can't really show screenshots for this plugin but for the sake of clearness have some plugin parameters:

Terms of Use, Download and some more words on Usage can all be found on my blog.

Last edited by a moderator:

Henryetha

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
Oh this is SO useful!

Especially while having worked with many affixes for equips and tons of runes which I have thought about effects for.. I always felt very limited.

Halrawk

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Currently luck is a completely useless stat in my game, this is the perfect plugin to change that. Thanks!

Yawgmoth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is there a way to only allow an actor's note tag to be enabled while the actor is part of the ACTIVE party and not the reserve party members? I'm assuming there may be some script I could use.

Explanation: My game will center around mercenary guilds and each recruit that joins the party will reduce X% of gold earned while in the active party. I am using <Gold Rate: -x%> as my note tag of choice, and I am assuming all actors with the note tag will reduce gold earned regardless of reserve status or active status. Am I correct in my assumption and if so is there a feasible way I can alter the note tag or create script that will disallow note tags from reserve actors?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"What do you think the best place to visit on this cold days?" "Hell..."
Been so busy lately that I wonder if I should slowly start preparing the advent calendar resources so I have enough in december.
Man, I wish it was harder for mean d-holes to make me feel like crying.
Made 8 games. Was aiming for 20. Gonna go for 40. Because 20 + 20. /Bed.
Got myself card game plugin, its bit laggy but worth it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Standanddeliver