FrontHair05 (and FrontHair05s)
P0q5x8J.png

Cloned

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
These are amazing, you are doing such a great job! Just a quick question, which generator are you guys using to do these? I've Celianas generator but I'm just unsure which one to go with.

GolfHacker

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Cloned Yes, these parts are Time Fantasy conversions of the VX Ace Generator parts.

Sorry for the long break. Between my parents' visit last week and all the hurricane excitement, I've been too busy to work on conversions. But I'm back, and I've got 2 more female hair pieces converted for you today:

FrontHair06 (and FrontHair06s)
PkosP3z.png

FrontHair07 (and FrontHair07s)
iaijVZC.png

Enjoy!

GolfHacker

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Here's a couple more female hair pieces, converted from the Ace Generator style to Time Fantasy:

FrontHair08 (and FrontHair08s)
OJRQ48f.png

FrontHair10 (and FrontHair10s)
UOWOfQf.png

tmrzrm

The Dazzler
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Keep up the good work! These are fantastic.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Would you happen to have a PSD or XCF file with all the stuff layered in the correct position? I prefer to work outside of the generator so that I can edit things to suit me. If you don't, that's fine, I can put one together myself, it's just if you did that would save me some time.

Also, if you wouldn't mind putting front hair 11 and rear hair 13 next on your todo list, I would appreciate it.

Last edited:

Lucas Monsan

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Other
Can I use these graphics in a different engine or just RPG Maker?

GolfHacker

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Sharm I am so sorry, I'm just seeing your post today! Normally I get an e-mail when someone posts in my thread, and an alert at the top of the page. I never saw either, so I had no idea anyone had replied to my thread! If I didn't just happen look, I would never have seen it. To answer your questions, no I don't have a PSD or XCF built yet, at least not one that I feel comfortable sharing. Eventually I plan to clean it up and make it more end-user-friendly. And I will certainly do your two requests next, though I suspect you probably needed them for the contest, and I'm too late in seeing your message. Sorry! I feel so bad for not seeing this.

@Lucas Monsan These are edits of the RTP artwork, so per RPG Maker's terms, no you cannot use them in a different engine. I believe you can use them in any RPG Maker engine, but you must own a copy of Vx Ace.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
It's okay. I didn't get far on my entry anyway. I will want it for my game, though. I haven't given up on it.

zombiefy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Still working on these?

GolfHacker

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@zombiefy Not at the moment, but I'll probably get back to this after the holidays. I took a break for a few months to play through Xenoblade Chronicles X, which I have now finished, plus my wife and I celebrated our 20th anniversary with a trip to Hawaii. So I've been pretty busy. But I definitely plan to finish these conversions!

Calvynne

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@zombiefy Not at the moment, but I'll probably get back to this after the holidays. I took a break for a few months to play through Xenoblade Chronicles X, which I have now finished, plus my wife and I celebrated our 20th anniversary with a trip to Hawaii. So I've been pretty busy. But I definitely plan to finish these conversions!

Thanks for the hard work, and congrats on 20 years!

GolfHacker

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Sorry it has been awhile. I finished playing through Xenoblade Chronicles X (took me over 180 hours), and then Xenoblade Chronicles 2 came out for the Switch. Hehe! I'm still playing that one, but I wanted to start getting back into this.

Anyway, here's another female hair piece, converted from the Ace Generator style to Time Fantasy:

FrontHair09 (and FrontHair09s)
Cj9IWf1.png

GolfHacker

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Today, I converted Ace generator part RearHair01 for female faces to the Time Fantasy style.

Here's a sample of it, along with a Time Fantasy sprite that it might go with:
zSv3l2h.png

And here are the goodies:

RearHair01
ExORHH4.png

RearHair01a
ZIDSQC4.png

Enjoy!

starlight dream

Loving life...One dream at a time
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN, EL, FR
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
So pretty!

The purple example looks fantastic.

GolfHacker

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I've got a bigger update today. Hopefully this makes up for the lack of progress in the past 2 weeks. I've been an Olympics junkie! Haha!

Anyway, I've converted three more female hair pieces from the Ace generator to the Time Fantasy style. Enjoy!

RearHair03
p86Ql51.png

RearHair03a
bRYwIsl.png

RearHair04
Ap7bfgV.png

RearHair04a
LoT4Yj4.png

RearHair05
ax4xGmS.png

RearHair05a
TKsemnN.png

GolfHacker

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Today, I've converted the female RearHair13 from the Ace generator to the Time Fantasy style.

Here's a sample of it, along with a sprite from the Dwarves and Elves pack that might use this hair style. I used FrontHair01 for the bangs, which seemed closest to those of the sprite.
g1XH2P7.png

And here are the goodies:

RearHair13
jqw3Ao1.png

RearHair13a
3uudW5Z.png

Enjoy!

KayZaman

Brother-Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English & Malay
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Since I bought VX Ace....that means I can use them on MV?!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Have you ever had the problem of not knowing how to name your game?
I tried to draw it to keep the aspect ratio of 48*48
It doesn't look good, but I'm not sure if there are other ways to render larger characters. and then maintain the sharpness or not
SF_Enemy1_6 added!
index.php

Just thought I'd share how my battlers are looking for my 4 main characters. From left to right... Ashlyn the brave fighter, Lizzabelle the peaceful mage, Suki the thief, Saedra the not-so-peaceful mage.

pLZHVLI.png
Power to the Game Make!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmectaMyLife