anonamix

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
WARNING! This game contains extreme levels of vulgarity and is NOT intended for those who are easily offended.

When our world threw him away, He found a NEW one..

Plot

Rudy is down on his luck and living on the streets when he falls into the sewer. He discovers a subterranean world (The Under) where bacteria-spawned mutants survive upon the filth of humanity. A mysterious new being has formed in the depth of this sewer world, threatening survival for both mutant and human civilization alike. Only Rudy, as a Surface Walker, can hope to save us all.

People

Rudy
- A homeless man, sensitive about his past, with an abundance of dry humor and pessimistic wit.

Ghost
- A tough guy, neighbor to Rudy. Instigator of elaborate heists. Cruel/greedy/traitor.

Gage
- Action hero-esque tour guide to The Under. Cool/Rudy's new bestfriend/powerhouse.

Tish - Sister to (over-protective) Gage. Hanging with the wrong crowd, until meeting Rudy. Flirty/smart/romantic interest.

Donnie - A Troggle mob mutant. Working for Don Muzimo until joining sides with Rudy. Schemer/thief/rouge.

Phelan - A Preserved religious mutant. Conflicting beliefs lead him to join sides with Rudy. Pure/kind/healer.

Screenshots (Above Ground)

Screenshots (Bellow Ground)
COMING SOON..

Features
  • Open-world exploration.
  • Multiple mini-games.
  • Customizable homestead.
  • Unique artwork and story.
Credits
Tor Damian Design / Galenmareth, William Ramsey (TheUnproPro). Galv - galv-scripts.com, Yanfly Engine Plugins, LTN Games.

Updates:

5/30/17 - I have decided to collaborate on this project! I would like to focus on the art/maps/sprites/doodads/etc.. While outsourcing some of the dialogue and eventing. So preferably an event scripter to help with gameplay events and variables. And a writer to help with dialogue and story progression. Willing to trade by making maps, sprites, animated fx, etc..

Last edited:

fiddlesticks

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Oh I know some the, Credit before was famous QQ

anonamix

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh I know some the, Credit before was famous QQ
I am super excited for feedback, but I'm not sure I follow. Either way, Thanks a ton for checking it out!

Last edited:

Gonor

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The style is interesting, something different. I like it. :ehappy:
But I think you have a perspective issue with your buildings in the second screenshot.
While the perspecitve of some objects is similar to the Maker's RTP, the buildings are completely front-view which makes it look a bit odd.

fiddlesticks

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
But I think you have a perspective issue with your buildings in the second screenshot.
While the perspecitve of some objects is similar to the Maker's RTP, the buildings are completely front-view which makes it look a bit odd.
QQ RMMV...

Last edited:

anonamix

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for stopping by! I totally agree about the roof perspective. Will def edit those this week.

Thanks again!

anonamix

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Update: 5/30/17 - I have decided to collaborate on this project! I would like to focus on the art/maps/sprites/doodads/etc.. While outsourcing some of the dialogue and eventing. So preferably an event scripter to help with gameplay events and variables. And a writer to help with dialogue and story progression. Willing to trade by making maps, sprites, animated fx, etc..

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@fiddlesticks

Please do not make spam posts, particularly given the usually accepted meaning of QQ.

anonamix

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well.. I was goofing around with some new plugins.. Wanted the plugin from a demo file.. Accidentally replaced the project save file..

Big lesson for me on keeping backups. BUT I am also really excited to start fresh.. I didnt have much eventing done to replace, and I still have all the assets I had been working on.
So, I am taking this back step to recreate a lot of art I had been working on. New sprites. More animation frames. And uitilizing a ton of things Ive learned the first (or tenth) time through.

-The initial starting area (HoboHill) will now include a fighting arena (Bum Brawls) for gambling on fights or arena style prize-fighting.
-The Bum Brawls fighting arena will include unlock-able outfits and skills.
-A greater deal of detail has been and will be added to the HoboHill area.
- Hoping to add daily/hourly schedules for all NPCs. Including sleep/eat/work cycles.
- Hoping to add a dynamic weather or season system.
- I really want to add more frames to NPCs.. (Right now my character sprites are at 10 frames. Really want to help out my NPCs!)

These are some improvements I'd like to focus on while building my initial map (HoboHill). I feel like I was too hurried in my mapping of HoboHill/Slumridge and hope to elaborate on their design on this second time through. I am now more focused to recreate than I was to create!

Here's hoping I have a demo soon!

Last edited:

fiddlesticks

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Well.. I was goofing around with some new plugins.. Wanted the plugin from the demo file.. Accidentally replaced the project save file..

Big lesson for me on keeping backups. BUT I am also really excited to start fresh.. I didnt have much eventing done to replace, and I still have all the assets I had been working on.
So, I am taking this back step to recreate a lot of art I had been working on. New sprites. More animation frames. And a uitilizing a ton of things Ive learned the first (or tenth) time through.

-The initial starting area will (HoboHill) will now include a fighting arena (Bum Brawls) for gambling on fights or arena style prize-fighting.
-The Bum Brawls fighting arena will include unlock-able outfits and skills.
-A greater deal of detail has been and will be added to the HoboHill area.
- Hoping to add daily/hourly schedules for all NPCs. Including sleep/eat/work cycles.
- Hoping to add a dynamic weather or season system.
- I really want to add more frames to NPCs.. (Right now my character sprites are at 10 frames. Really want to help out my NPCs!)

These are some improvements I'd like to focus on while building my initial map (HoboHill). I feel like I was too hurried in my mapping of HoboHill/Slumridge and hope to elaborate on their design on this second time through. I am now more focused to recreate than I was to create!

Here's hoping I have a demo soon!
A-ha same! 1.5 good for me no more updating.. z-z,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Started playing Danganronpa 3 in French - Eyes started bleeding in less than 5 minutes - Installed English text instead.
Why, translator, whyyyy???
-_- Now we have punishments for skipping meals, specially breakfast. At least let me sleep on Fridays -_-
colorize an old sketch
Welp... with numerous plugins and a bit of Javascript help, I've simulated an AP system in battle. Proud of myself honestly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LawrySauce