Raijinn

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Bahasa, English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Any platforms at all, could be the one you're playing.
I want to meet unknown people online, so a good playerbase is wanted.

Alrighty, thanks

Alanood

Laziest creature ever
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
FFXIV is great, I spent a lot of time playing it. Also, seems like Fortnite and Overwatch are pretty good.

Raijinn

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Bahasa, English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Oh, do u play on pc or ps4? @Alanood

Finnuval

Old Raven following Rainbows
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Sadly I stopped playing multiplayer/online games a long time ago on account of never meeting 'sane' people :(
I wish you luck in your quest :D

Lornsteyn

Sleepy Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
There are only few good online games.
I can recommend Mount and Blade, Rainbow Six Siege, Arma 3, Terra, Archeage.
You should avoid almost all sandbox games, these games could be great but they suffer, because the community consists always of imbciles and are not played the way, how the developers had it intended.

FluffexStudios

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I used to play Guild Wars 2 in the past that was a fun game if you are in a guild. Nowadays I just play co-op games such as Overcooked

Raijinn

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Bahasa, English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thanks for the replies guys!

Windows i7

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
RuneScape used to be fun until Jagex went full greed mode on it.

StacyFulton

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
I play games on my PS4, my PC is not that good. I have a lot of friends and it's much more fun to play in multiplayer, I play with any gamers around the world. I have recently been playing this game spider-man and it's so good. It has become one of my favorite games, I play it a lot. Also, I got this at best deals on discount rates, from this online store. You should definitely play this game once.

gomes766

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
VNM
I like online games and now my fav is gamble game from drakemall. It is so easy to play and each player wins some cool items in the end. I just buy mystery boxes and get random item from the box I bought. Just a few days ago I got wireless mouse!

Last edited by a moderator:

KiddHusky

Dumb Baby
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Mystera legacy is a cute game with lots of friendly people. It also uses assets from the Time Fantasy pack!

OgreKiddo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Old School Runescape is on Mobile :D

Mordridakon

I am a dragon!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The days of the great MMORPGs are all but over, the ones that remain are almost all free-to-play garbage. So therefore, I really don't play online anyone. Rest in peace, sweet City of Heroes.
But with that said, I really enjoyed the MMO-light Warframe for the few weeks I played it before I realized it wasn't for me.

chobokid

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've been really enjoying Elder Scrolls Online recently. Also isnt a freemium game like most of the other MMOs out there

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'd go with FFXIV because its the one MMO that I'd really like to play but sadly I can't because of internet connection problems

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The thing I don't like about VRMMORPG anime is that they're unrealistic. I mean, we know we have a lot of ping issues, latency, and desync. Would be funny if you shoot a player and they immediately teleport somewhere because "ha, your internet suck!".
I've decided to try and be more social and less nervous about engaging. I'm always over thinking things - from now on when I'm worried or don't get something I'll just ask.
Sometimes a mechanic that is meant to add challenge is just annoying. Even the Final Fantasy games did not completely escape this pitfall of design. (FF8 draw system I'm looking at you - grrrr)
starting working on the sprites for one of my games major antagonists finally. here's the first frame of his chanting motion in battle.
Have spent too much time hammering out with a friend just how to make a reoccurring enemy that permanently learns skills you use against her.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bloodless