Good Vs Evil: Multi-Mega Contest!

Cvrtis

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
Exactly. That's what I wanted to say, but the fact I'm in Team Good could cause even a bigger war, so I remained silent.
I saw any pink pony in one of our game. But I can't remember what do we have to do with her in that game   :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Rikifive

Bringer of Happiness
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
Other
I saw any pink pony in one of our game. But I can't remember what do we have to do with her in that game   :)
Maybe throwing fireballs at her? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also, this game crashes, a lot. XD

Cvrtis

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
Maybe throwing fireballs at her? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also, this game crashes, a lot. XD
I did not understand, but for some reason she ran away from me )))

Too little time for somethink great.

For example, I update files every two days, because as soon as I think "It is done!" - I'll find another mistake/error/bug. It's horrible feeling.

Rikifive

Bringer of Happiness
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
Other
It was a statement intended for BOTH teams.
Of course I know that. (;一_一)

a ) I'm not selfish to think that everybody did bad, but not me

b ) I'm not that young (as my profile picture can suggest) to not be able to interpret your statement correctly

c ) Did I say "Yeah Team Evil, you should be ashamed!" ? I can't find anything like this.

What I had in mind, is that - if I'd say something like this, then comments like "Yeah, yeah, yeah, your team won so you're saying this" could pop up. (by looking on the posts above)

Anyway it's not important now so I don't want to argue.

I did not understand, but for some reason she ran away from me )))

Too little time for somethink great.

For example, I update files every two days, because as soon as I think "It is done!" - I'll find another mistake/error/bug. It's horrible feeling.
Are we talking about that game, where you have to shot fireballs to Teddy Bears and mysterious pink pony? =P

If not... There are more games with me? XD

Yeah I know that feeling and understand that there's not that much time.

To be clear - I didn't said that to sound like "Your game is crashing, BOOO!", but just said that I have encountered some crashes, because perhaps the author of that game didn't know this. (=

Lunarea

Artist
Global Mod
Reaction score

Chaos master Snix speaks:

"How predictable! The Good decides to rescue their friend. The Evil decides to steal resources.

BORING!

Well, I have no intention of honoring your requests! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Curses, it looks like all that time spent over the decision was a distraction! Team Good does not get taarna back, and team Evil does not get any extra resources!

Are you going to let that dastardly Snix get away with it?! Get him good with the second battle, teams!

T.Bit

Labyrinth Explorer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Let's get Snix guys! I think we can all come together (good and evil) to whoop up on him! Lets make awesome stuff. :)

Silent Darkness

Robomage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Snix, I speak for everyone when I say that we're getting well fed-up with your tricks. We're going to get you for this.

Ramiro

Now with an army of Mecha-Ralphs!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Let's get Snix guys! I think we can all come together (good and evil) to whoop up on him! Lets make awesome stuff. :)
Yeah, sure let's make a truce

*crosses fingers* wait... I shouldn't be saying that part...

Silent Darkness

Robomage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Yes.............I do believe that a truce is in order. It would be good for the both of us.

Sausage_Boi

Game Dev. "Artist."
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Americanese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I have no idea who is responsible for that magic. Totally not this unicorn. Oh you said "maybe"... Um.. I mean, yeah the numbers and stuff... That's suspicious.
It was you! lol, that's why one of our mages is chasing you and your magic teddy bears around and fireballing you! :p

Sausage_Boi

Game Dev. "Artist."
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Americanese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
 but just said that I have encountered some crashes, because perhaps the author of that game didn't know this. (=
Are you talking about the teddy bears in the forest? Does it crash a LOT for you? I had the issue come up rarely. I think its from the script, but I don't know how to fix it. And it seems to be random. Did you notice what made the game crash for you? could you pm me these answers, please. I don't want to leave a game with game-wrecking bugs if I can fix them. But like I said it seemed to be random for me, and I don't know what caused it.

Niten Ichi Ryu

Grey Lords Emissary
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Brothers, sisters, let's stop the petty fight. Good or evil, we are all RM community members.

I'll quote two famous persons two illustrate that we shouldn't fight.

Pierre de Coubertin, creator of the Olympic games:

The essence is not in winning but in participating.

Afrika bambata, music genius:

Peace, love, Unity and having fun.

If Vox is right, and this is a social experiment, let's contest, and do things together. No good, no evil, just RM lovers!

Rikifive

Bringer of Happiness
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
Other
What if Snix did the magic with votes!? =O

A little chaos happened - he's a chaos master - HOLY BALLS!

On a side note:

Are you talking about the teddy bears in the forest? Does it crash a LOT for you? I had the issue come up rarely. I think its from the script, but I don't know how to fix it. And it seems to be random. Did you notice what made the game crash for you? could you pm me these answers, please. I don't want to leave a game with game-wrecking bugs if I can fix them. But like I said it seemed to be random for me, and I don't know what caused it.
PM sent.

The Infamous Bon Bon

Executive Geek
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
For the second battle are we limited to one submission as a team or can we have many?

Vox Novus

Knight of Whispers
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
It "...says a map, a resource or a minigame." "A" implies something singular.

The Infamous Bon Bon

Executive Geek
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
See that's what I thought too.  Well mine is in the armory in case no one else gets something done, at least we have that.

Cvrtis

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
Brothers, sisters, let's stop the petty fight. Good or evil, we are all RM community members.

I'll quote two famous persons two illustrate that we shouldn't fight.

Pierre de Coubertin, creator of the Olympic games:

The essence is not in winning but in participating.

Afrika bambata, music genius:

Peace, love, Unity and having fun.

If Vox is right, and this is a social experiment, let's contest, and do things together. No good, no evil, just RM lovers!
I participate because I participate.

I do not care in wich team.

See that's what I thought too.  Well mine is in the armory in case no one else gets something done, at least we have that.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Yay! Someone did a playthrough of my game. :D

When you thought you'd be finished with the grid, and spend ~8-9 hours on an arrow. How is this more difficult to than player movement?

Still some bugs hiding in there, but it's nearly complete.

I'm having it strictly follow the path a user draws, because there will be booby trap and other similar mechanics where you want to avoid specific cells.
I feel like banging my head against a wall every time I want to find that post that shows all the plugin header codes. Then I think "next time I find it, I'm going to bookmark it". Then I think "wait a minute ... maybe I bookmarked it last time because it took me so long to find it". Check bookmarks, and there it is :)
... a few of my main characters standing around doing nothing lol. I mostly wanted to see them together on screen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nanduh