Nega Ralph™ (RM Tyrant)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian Curses
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hello everyone.
I admit I have been rude and disappeared so many times from this site for both stupid and paranoid reasons, and without even messaging anyone about it.
I apologize for my terrible behavior.

I'm an old member of this site, I joined in 2013, a lot has changed since then.
I was a simple waiter with game making as a hobby, and nowdays I'm a proud husband and father.
To think I was among my friends the less mature person of the group...Life can really take unexpected turns sometimes.

I don't want to elaborate much, but I basically moved on from the engine and thought it would have been a good idea to tell everyone who still remembers me here.
I also want to properly apologize towards the people I hurt on this site in the past (you know who you are and I'm sorry if I was rude towards you).
I know I already made a leaving thread long ago, and then ended up returning again, but this time my decision is final and I won't come back sadly.

It has been a wonderful ride, Rpg Maker Web, thank you for everything.
I don't wanna hold grudges towards anyone, life is too short for that.

I met my wife here and had a wonderful time on this site, it has a special place in my heart, it gave me the wonderful family I have now and for that I will always be grateful.
I wish everyone else here to have the same amount of luck that I did and be happy.

Make your games. Follow your dreams. Accept all the feedback with pride. Don't give up and don't let anyone tell you that you can't game make. Everything we create and finish is already an accomplishment.

Goodbye, Rpg Maker Web.
~Dalph

Finnuval

Old Raven following Rainbows
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Never had much interaction with you but it's always sad to see someone leave.

all that's left to say is "Bona Fortuna"

ImaginaryVillain

High Cultist of the Sporkle
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Absurdism
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I have a working theory with this place. It's really like that dysfunctional wonderful family that is kind of just waiting for people to come, go and return again. There is no escape. It's familiar, and when people leave they eventually miss it. So one day they check back in and boom, they're stuck here again.

So while you're out in the real world please send help enjoy it, you managed to escape temporarily and live the life none of us have because we're all pretending to be game devs. :LZSwink:

And I mean I already have you on Steam, so this is pretty much the most pointless reply I could ever make. But I do it for the sweet, sweet reaction meta. :LZSexcite:

//Puts on a cultist's hat and wanders off blankly chanting...
One of us, one of us, one of us, one of us...

dreamfall887

Sun Spirit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Goodbye Dalph. I wish you and your family all the best in the future. :)

TheoAllen

Self-proclaimed jack of all trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Farewell Dalph.
May the bright future is waiting for you and your family.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
But wait ... who is going to be the evil overlord now? Who will rally the minions when they need a leader?

Take care Dalph - I wish all the best for you and your family.

Trihan

Speedy Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
But if no Dalph then who pointlessly antagonise Caz?

WHO POINTLESSLY ANTAGONISE CAZ, DALPH!?

(you'll be missed, go live your best life mate)

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
I'm sad to see you go, Dalph. Who's going to chase me through the woods now? :(

Take care, friend, enjoy life and give my love to your amazing family. <3
And if you want to talk, you know where to find me. :)

HexMozart88

The Master of Random Garbage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I know we got off to a bit of a rough start, and I'm really sorry for that. I was a real stupid kid. But I really did admire you, and still do. Tell Susan hi for me, and I wish you luck with whatever the future brings.

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think it's so cool that you met your wife on here! As for past behavior, we all make mistakes and it sounds like you're striving be kind. From reading other comments, it sounds like you've connected well so your decision to move on must have been hard.
I'm thankful people are respecting your decision but I'm sure they'll take you back in a heartbeat if you ever change your mind. Best wishes in everything!

DrWho42

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
au revoir daph

StoopidNook

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
This post... it brought tears to me... thank you for posting this and wishing you the best.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Exploding Fruits and Rasaks Pixelfarm Assets | RPG Maker News #108

So ghosts can go through walls and stuff, and depending their type (according to fantasy media) they can or can't interact with objects to a certain degree...

So why they don't always fall through floors? Do they always float and sometimes simulate walking? If things go through them how can they hear/see? And why sometimes they have clothing? Do clothes die as well?
my birthday was yesterday...
i feel closer 2 being able 2 get a discount on the kids menu than i do being able to buy booze1627428008986.png
Getting to play your RM game on Steam Deck? How cool is that?
The best among us don't set out to be heroes. They don't want that job. They just set out to do the things nobody else wants to do. Because... someone has to do it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frabeechio72