gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Everything i have made so far I have done so using the default tilesets that come with the MV software- UNLESS I HAVE OTHERWISE STATED.... So please make sure you give credit where its due cause we work hard to bring FREE edits or original content to you for your game! I hope you like them!!:ywink:
Since its all from Tilesets credit to Degica and Kadakowa of course. I request that I be mentioned as well >>>> [GothicVoid] THANKS!!
Free for commercial and noncommercial use AS LONG AS you own a LEGAL copy of RPG Maker MV
I had gotten the idea from a set of closet drawers that had been posted and really wanted a drawer set that opened too. It took a little to get the size sheet right to work but i got it!!its not perfect.... but still... ;)
You can see it in action here:
giphy.gif

You need to have the !$ infront of the file name, and you may want to do sprite offset to make it sit against the wall correctly. But i hope you enjoy and that you can use in your game
!$RTPDrawers.png
:)
Ok so Avery posted a most AWESOME ship tile set >> Here
Only thing that i thought missing was that little extra something THE RIGGING!!! Here is what i did as it looks with Avery's Ship.
11.PNG 12.PNG
These are NOT titlesets
Rigging 1.png Rigging 2.png Rigging 3.png Rigging 4.png
Two more items to add under my belt of things i just couldnt find anywhere else to match the style of my own game... so made and shared in hopes it matches the style of yours. The stable false front was tricky and i hope it looks ok for yall. The coop wasnt as bad to make TBH...
These are NOT titlesets
Here is a map i made just to show you how they look.2.PNG
chicken coop.png
Stable outside.png
So i have four Battleback2 today.
two Ruin variations and one Library one. Again i couldnt find the type i wanted for my own game... SOOO... i made them dang it. Now these are NOT all RTP made... SO.. YOU HAVE TO CREDIT : Avery, whtdragon, Cyanide and iliketea (EDIT: Also credit to Harrumi -i just found out she did the original waters edge i used so mine is a repost unfortunately....) BESIDES Degica and Kadokawa.
2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG Capture.PNG
I also have a mountain pass entrance i made from the cliff rocks in the outside tileset with package DL
Didn't like the font of my damage indicator in battle. so... fixed it!
Damage.png
Recolors
Hat Recolors.png
pie recolors.png
Credit to whtdragon for the original pie art
!$StoneHiddenDoor 2.png !$StoneHiddenDoor 2_transparent.png !$StoneHiddenDoorwithTop1.png !$StoneHiddenDoor 3.png !$StoneHiddenDoor 3_transparent.png !$StoneHiddenDoorwithTop3.png !$StoneHiddenDoor1.png !$StoneHiddenDoor2.png !$StoneHiddenDoorwithTop2.png
Also don't forget the switches that match .... again sorry for the bigger sheet...
!Switch3.png
Nothing big... i needed a broken RTP window for my game and well guess what... nada. I searched high and low but nothing that suited my needs and so that brings me here. I attached the one with original RTP coloring. If you need other colors the shouldnt be TOO hard to change up. I have them below to show you how they look on a building. Hope you enjoy!!
Capture.PNG
broken window3 shutter.pngbroken window2.pngbroken window3.png
Havent been able to do too too much because im taking classes to become a medical assistant. BUT i did manage to try my hand at pixel art... these are not the best i know... nothing like some others that do pixel icons and all on here... but i think they are passable in anycase to share :) so have a strawberry and a couple blueberries for your icon set if you want. 32 x 32. NOTE: these are 100% mine... so please credit [Gothicvoid]thank you!!
strawberry attempt2.pngblueberry.png
So a little tiny smol addition again... some mugs that are partially empty and completely empty :) They are semi transparent so you can kinda see through part that is glass only. Here is an example of what they look like in game.
Capture.PNG
Hope they prove useful!!
gothicvoid empty mug.pnggothicvoid partial full mug.png
This addition isn't like it was hard really for anyone else to do.. its just not readily out there so i'll share mine. There are two colors of each to indicate available and completed.
MftaeFZUbJ.gifdn9cF2AmAo.gif
Capture.PNG

$QuestMarkers.png
Hope everyone is staying safe and healthy through all this craziness.
MWUHAHAHA... nothing like looking at the odd skeleton and seeing maybe something glittery in the socket... or maybe you just wanna reach out and see if the bones are real human bones.... and BOOM! there goes the display! lol well here you go. Hope you get some fun times outta it!...

e1rfoGlrtJ.gif
!$Gothicvoid_skeleton.png
:kaohi:NEW!!!:kaohi:
So I am currently doing some mapping of some ruins with some water near them. So disappointing to find that there are no pillars that are partially submerged or toppled over. so.. of course.. i had to spend a good portion of time to make some animated doodads of said pillars. all RTP... moss and pillars from the outside tile set and took the "ripples" from around the Lilly pads. again.. its not 100% awesome.. BUT they are there!!
gBwd0kXdxB.gif
pillar2a [3x1].pngpillar3a [3x1].pngpillarA [3x1].png
pillar [3x1].pngpillar2 [3x1].pngpillar3 [3x1].png

Id love to see a screen shot of them in use in your game!!
HAPPY MAKING!!

Please share with me how you use my stuff!

Happy Making!!!

Last edited:

CoryH

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These are awesome, nice work!

gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you all! :) im so glad ppl are finding my stuff helpful!!

gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Two more items to add under my belt of things i just couldnt find anywhere else to match the style of my own game... so made and shared in hopes it matches the style of yours. The stable false front was tricky and i hope it looks ok for yall. The coop wasnt as bad to make TBH... These were all made using items from the standard tilesets that come with MV. Credit to Degica/Kadakowa of course and myself as [Gothicvoid]
These are NOT set up as titlesets. I made them to use for Doodads with [Yanflys Grid Free Doodads].
Here is a map i made just to show you how they look.
2.PNG
Hope you Enjoy!!!
chicken coop.png
Stable outside.png

Last edited:

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@gothicvoid The rules ask that you don't make multiple threads for similar resources, so I've merged your chicken coop thread with your boat rigging one. You can edit your first post to add the coop to make it easier for people to find.

JohnDoeNews

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@gothicvoid The rules ask that you don't make multiple threads for similar resources, so I've merged your chicken coop thread with your boat rigging one. You can edit your first post to add the coop to make it easier for people to find.
Oh, that one is on me. She told me she wanted to put them all in 1 post, and I was like: "Nah, they are not related. Better post them apart, or else they might say something." (That is short version) But the opposite is true. :p Haha.

Sorry Goth... See, I told you I don't know everything... (Close though... Haha.) :p

gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh, that one is on me. She told me she wanted to put them all in 1 post, and I was like: "Nah, they are not related. Better post them apart, or else they might say something." (That is short version) But the opposite is true. :p Haha.

Sorry Goth... See, I told you I don't know everything... (Close though... Haha.)
its all good. I would rather be safe than sorry!!!

gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So i have four Battleback2 today.
two Ruin variations and one Library one. Again i couldnt find the type i wanted for my own game... SOOO... i made them dang it. Now these are NOT all RTP made... SO.. YOU HAVE TO CREDIT : Avery, whtdragon, Cyanide and iliketea BESIDES Degica and Kadakowa.
2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG Capture.PNG
Stoneruin2.png
Stoneruin.png
Beach.png
Stone4.png
I also have a mountain pass entrance i made from the cliff rocks in the outside tileset with package DL
mountain pass entrance.png
Didn't like the font of my damage indicator in battle. so... fixed it!
Damage.png
What parts do you wish you had for your maps that you just cant seem to find anywhere? I can try to Frankenstein it together maybe... no promises but i can try!!

Last edited:

CoryH

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Awesome, thanks for sharing. Can always use more battlebacks.

gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
not a problem!! i figure if i had to make them... maybe it would save someone else time lol. Also have some recolors for hats and Pies. The Pies are based of WhtDragons So be sure to credit him!!!!
Hat Recolors.png
pie recolors.png

gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Got another item to add!! :)
So... how many ppl have been making dungeons and wished for a doorway to open from the wall... maybe you have treasure on the other side... or the way out is through a hidden room..... You dont really want a door... or maybe a fireplace or Book shelf just really doesnt fit with your style... well... it didnt mine either!!
I made two kinds for you... well... three sets Two are wall mounted (no tops to them) One with a black background for transferring and one with a transparent background if you just want to overlay stairs. Then i did one with a top on it. As you see in the Gif above.
Material is RTP. So standard credits :)
!$StoneHiddenDoor1.png
!$StoneHiddenDoor2.png
!$StoneHiddenDoorwithTop2.png

gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So made the door... and thought... gee there has to be a away to open it that fits right? But nothing that suited... SO... once again im here to share what i did.

Sorry for the big sheet... I tried to get it on the $ format but it wouldn't line up for some reason so i just lessened the transparency of the other RTP buttons instead... maybe Ill add more and fill the sheet out :)
!Switch3.png

gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry its been a bit.... but i do have the doors to match the other two switches. These have backgrounds, if you want them without let me know and ill fix them for you but for now..... Hope they work for you!! I know they are not perfect but they do work well enough! :)
!$StoneHiddenDoor 2.png !$StoneHiddenDoor 3.png
You can also subscribe and DL my mini game with how they all work through my workshop on Steam (this takes you to the steam workshop and away from forums). The mini game has the Stable and Chicken coop included in a fun little way for you to interact with :)
HAPPY MAKING!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

*Violent ball of 80's TV electricity* "Oww!! Stupid @ImaginaryVillain and his plugin, he didn't say time travel hurts! And why am I naked??"
It was at 3am Pacific May 25 that Skynet was created. And it came in the form of a messenger plugin so powerful it now runs my randomizer and does it better than the randomizer itself did. What have I created? :kaoback:
Found out someone took one of my artist's commissions, edited it and claimed it as their own. Called them out on Twitter, got blocked. Not sure whether to feel irritated or honored.
Im so glad that im into 16/32bit games because i'd never be able to create any assets for something more complex :p
I was thinking of MAYBE (a big maybe) starting an soundtrack resource thread where I would post one track per week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allisnone