Guld

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Some great new additions in here. Thanks GothicVoid for all the hard work!

gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Some great new additions in here. Thanks GothicVoid for all the hard work!
Thank you :)

ALSO!!!!
to everyone that had grabbed the char sets for the doors i apologize!! I have the corrected images uploaded now on the first post. If there are any issues let me know!!

gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi guys! Its been a bit huh? I have been gone for a bit because i changed states and that in itself took way longer then it should have! anywho you dont want to know about that... you want to see what ive added new... so... TADA... well a little hurrah anyway. Nothing big... i needed a broken RTP window for my game and well guess what... nada. I searched high and low but nothing that suited my needs and so that brings me here. I attached the one with original RTP coloring. If you need other colors the shouldnt be TOO hard to change up. I have them below to show you how they look on a building. Hope you enjoy!!
Capture.PNG
broken window2.pngbroken window3.pngbroken window3 shutter.png

JohnDoeNews

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You nailed the door shut too! :p Its was still showing a blinking pile of gold... or dirt... in the last version you showed me. ;)

gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Havent been able to do too too much because im taking classes to become a medical assistant. BUT i did manage to try my hand at pixel art... these are not the best i know... nothing like some others that do pixel icons and all on here... but i think they are passable in anycase to share :) so have a strawberry and a couple blueberries for your icon set if you want. 32 x 32. NOTE: these are 100% mine... so plese credit [Gothicvoid] thank you!!
strawberry attempt2.pngblueberry.png

Last edited:

Harrumi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just providing a link back for my Water BB resource you edited and posted here. I looked for the update, but didn't notice it yet. (my bad if I didn't look in the right place).

Thank you for the interest in my work. :)

gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just providing a link back for my Water BB resource you edited and posted here. I looked for the update, but didn't notice it yet. (my bad if I didn't look in the right place).
I updated it on the battle back section where i have everyone else credited. the link is in the text "original waters edge" ^.^
Capture.PNG

Harrumi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Awesome, thank you so much, love. ^_^

I love your work by the way, you're definitely talented, and I'll be watching you. :3

gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So a little tiny smol addition again... some mugs that are partially empty and completely empty :) They are semi transparent so you can kinda see through part that is glass only. Here is an example of what they look like in game.
Capture.PNG
Hope they prove useful!!
gothicvoid empty mug.pnggothicvoid partial full mug.png

gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This addition isn't like it was hard really for anyone else to do.. its just not readily out there so i'll share mine. There are two colors of each to indicate available and completed.
MftaeFZUbJ.gifdn9cF2AmAo.gif
Capture.PNG
$QuestMarkers.png

Hope everyone is staying safe and healthy through all this craziness.

gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
MWUHAHAHA... nothing like looking at the odd skeleton and seeing maybe something glittery in the socket... or maybe you just wanna reach out and see if the bones are real human bones.... and BOOM! there goes the display! lol well here you go. Hope you get some fun times outta it!...
e1rfoGlrtJ.gif
!$Gothicvoid_skeleton.png
Please share with me how you use my stuff!

gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I am currently doing some mapping of some ruins with some water near them. So disappointing to find that there are no pillars that are partially submerged or toppled over. so.. of course.. i had to spend a good portion of time to make some animated doodads of said pillars. all RTP... moss and pillars from the outside tile set and took the "ripples" from around the Lilly pads. again.. its not 100% awesome.. BUT they are there!!
gBwd0kXdxB.gif
pillar2a [3x1].pngpillar3a [3x1].pngpillarA [3x1].png
pillar2 [3x1].pngpillar3 [3x1].pngpillar [3x1].png
Id love to see a screen shot of them in use in your game!!
HAPPY MAKING!!

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've deleted a post containing edits of an asset from a paid DLC pack.

@gothicvoid Since it is a paid DLC pack, you cannot share the edit for free to other people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Symphony Celestia: Prophecy of the Falling Stars RPG Maker music pack WIP. Symphony Celestia is a new series that focuses on symphonic and orchestrated music to tell a story. Each story will include compositions that make up that story from beginning to end. Themes include: Battles, adventures, character themes, etc. Below is a video preview to the first story.

Jumping and gravitation 0.1 build - RPG Maker MV
It's ironic, but one of the many hilarious things done with Shia's Just Do It speech was to make a hype song, and....I know what it is.....but I still get inspired by it! I'm like..."Yes I can!!"
That moment when you realize you lost time frankenstiening a sprite together, only to realize it already exited.
My first game is going to have the main character more or less create monsters as his party members.

Thanks to the plugin creators still producing content for MV, I might be able to give each of the monster members a personalized range of tactics during combat. I liked how the devs made it like that in FF6.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HamadAhli