gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Its a smol thing... hardly of note. But if anyone needs it there is an empty shelf unit now. RTP edits so standard permissions and credit please and thank you.
Empty_Shleves_byGOTHICVOID.png

gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Long time in posting anything.... but here ya go.. modern time battery life indicator. Did it all in my paint program... so 100% free to use non-commercial and commercial. I only ask you show me it in action :)
Gif:
BvIp1q0wKL.gif
battery1.pngbattery2.pngbattery3.pngbattery4.pngbattery5.png
Not going to update the first post cause its just become too long....
Also you can view my tutorial on making the flashlight... HERE is the eventing that i used with in the Parallel Common EventScreenshot 2020-10-17 134450.pngScreenshot 2020-10-17 134736.png

Last edited:

gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Something simple... World A2 doesnt have a good base for asphalt so i did one up quick. Its not perfect... but its enough that the roads on the World tile set don't look weird or too out of place now. I gave an example screen shot to show ya'll the set in action. Hope it helps!Screenshot 2020-10-30 105214.png
WorldA2_Asphalt_Gothicvoid.png

Guld

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Solid retro Sim City vibes. Very nice.

gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Simple thing once more... Storage shelves in the lumber form. Side view and front.
Is all RTP so.. standard credits
Wood_shelving_by_GothicVoid.png

gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So again its a smol thing, and in part thanks to @Switz for deconstructing the locker to begin with >>HERE<<.
I took their edit and tweaked the shading, added another door and then plopped it all on a character sheet.
gWBT9EpvuC.gif
in the spoiler you will find the pieces to put together your own stash or maybe school books or clues in that school slasher game you are working on, or ya know.. there is the example i did that i needed for my own game. RTP sourced so Besides a huge thank you to Switz, the standard terms apply.
!$Lockers_Switz_Gothicvoid_Inside.png!$Lockers_Switz_Gothicvoid_Doors.png
!$Lockers_Switz_Gothicvoid_A.png

Guld

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Solid work as usual.

gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Every game has some type of mechanic or even a shop area... but there isnt a work bench or peg board... so.. yeah.. not much but eh.. it works. RTP once more. Standard credit terms THANK YOU!!
Peg board.pngWork Bench.png

gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
eh... not the best.... but i made something workable. Credit is to @Kauzz for the base... i used some RTP but its mostly Kauzz edit of a tractor he has in a free pack. I just got impatient waiting for someone else to try thier hand at it XD
Forklift.png

gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Have a modern mop bucket!!

lol trash can, food crate, pump handle, and a spear handle off the MV sheets XD One with and one without the mop handle hahaha-- SO yeah RTP made with color adjustments, so.. standard permissions.
mopbucket.pngmopbucket2.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Once again working on a game I'm not sure I'm going to sell or even publish
That feel when you're awake past midnight and suddenly you're one year older :ninja:
I miss collaborations, but I don't know how to find someone to make face parts just to share them with others, and even though I don't like writing or music, I can't trust anyone with writing on my game because it has themes that are easy to mess up, and music needs a clear tone and scenes.
People donating to me for my upcoming birthday so I can pay my team a little. Such angels, I'm so happy. T uT I smile so much my face hurts. Good souls in this world.
Playing Ragnarok Online again is very nostalgic. The last time I played it was 20 years ago, when I was ten-twelve old.
My first mmorpg.^^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dashstop