gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Someone made a request for animated water pillar... so.. here is my stab. Click the GIF image to make it animate... they dont auto play for me so... thats all i can say lol. If ppl want.. ill make some different versions. Just let me know please.
Fountain.gif
waterfountain_Gothicvoid [3x1].png
If you want to put it on a character sheet... you should just be able to C &P it to a sheet. Standard credits please... i used default water tiles and the bubble characters from MV so must have a LEGAL copy of MV to use. Thank you! Happy making!

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
They look amazing, would you be able to make empty once and fill to animated?
they all colorfull, so I might color some more :D
amazing job Gothic. (try to place them on 1 sheet instead of seperated)

PS: I also notice on the drawers you have and animated, it shift 1 pixel to the left
and back right, when looking at the sheet, it's true too :D I fix it for my own, but it's
the middle one that does that :)

gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
They look amazing, would you be able to make empty once and fill to animated?
they all colorfull, so I might color some more :D
amazing job Gothic. (try to place them on 1 sheet instead of seperated)

PS: I also notice on the drawers you have and animated, it shift 1 pixel to the left
and back right, when looking at the sheet, it's true too :D I fix it for my own, but it's
the middle one that does that :)
I'll see what I can do and thanks for the feedback I'll amend that. I was also going to see about doing different kinds of pillars. Might not be able to do today but will asap!!

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
take all your time you need, no rush :)

people that love your stuff have patients for new releases, so no worries.
besides RL stuff goes first :) all the other things goes 2nd ^^
keep up the awesome work.

gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So going back and trying to fix my thread I found some things i had to fix too... ShadowDragon pointed out the "Jiggle" in my set of drawers, so i fixed that. and the metal shelves i had done didnt seem to really match my wooden ones.. so.. i redid them AND added a sideview as well. Hope they serve you better. Ill update the original post spoiler to include this Variation fix. :)

Metal_shelving_by_GothicVoid.png

gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
OK... i managed to get another set in.. again I deal with Doodads... I dont seem to place things right on a character sheet right. In any case... Here is a set that will match the Inside_A4 grey brick tile walls.
MGWuQBgdKz.gif
waterfountain_Gothicvoid8 [3x1].pngwaterfountain_Gothicvoid9 [3x1].pngwaterfountain_Gothicvoid10 [3x1].pngwaterfountain_Gothicvoid11 [3x1].pngwaterfountain_Gothicvoid12 [3x1].png
Then of course i had to try @ShadowDragon suggestion of empty to full....
eeh6ukuX7C.gif
I have the stone brick and the original pillar color that was asked for in resource requests
again.. Doodad format
Water PillarV1 [12x1].pngWater PillarV2 [12x1].png

Ill update the original post once i make the rest of the wall variants.

:kaopride:SEE THE NEWEST UPDATE:kaohi:

Last edited:

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nice... Those filling pillars Just gave me An Idea for a puzzel!

And as a sidenote : if you could recolor those in a more sandstone look i would be over the moon - but if not i still think they are awesome!

gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nice... Those filling pillars Just gave me An Idea for a puzzel!

And as a sidenote : if you could recolor those in a more sandstone look i would be over the moon - but if not i still think they are awesome!
I can see about it tomorrow... Idk why but these have taken over my time lol... I'm exhausted now... I'm gonna try to make for each of the wall tiles.

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I can see about it tomorrow... Idk why but these have taken over my time lol... I'm exhausted now... I'm gonna try to make for each of the wall tiles.
In your own time - if at all. No obligation to... would be awesome tho xD

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
how have i never seen these before?! really stellar work, thanks for sharing!

gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
how have i never seen these before?! really stellar work, thanks for sharing!
Thank you. Like I said in DM before... I can frankenstein some stuff no problem for the most part but making pixel art stuff from scratch seems beyond me, unless I am totally missing something.

TheGentlemanLoser

"And when we fall, we will fall together..."
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
neat stuff! all of that intricately detailed furniture makes me wanna make a cozy adventure game, like I didn't already have 50 billion too many projects

gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you @ShadowDragon for the suggestions to extend the animation frames and to put them on sheets.
I went back through and totally redid them though plus added a bunch of other walls. There is a total of 18 actual sheets. I have them broken down in folders... i MIGHT be a bit OCD ok. lol... anyway, The straight bottom was bugging me really bad since the main part was angled so.. i fixed it. if you have issue please DM me so i can get it taken care of asap. thank you. i think im taking a break from these pillars for a little hahahahaha!

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
Download the Zip file here from MEGA
Read the README included please before use.

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
while they look nice, the 24 might be to much, but the first 3 frames is a bit jump, 1-2
more to cover the cap makes it's smoother, but more frames make the animation
always nicely, nice job on the stone variation, they look stunning.

they are specially of good use in my water dungeon :) for puzzle mechanic that
I will extend or change a bit. so the moss/broken and normal come in handy.

awesome job :)
the sheets looks much better as well ^^

gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
while they look nice, the 24 might be to much, but the first 3 frames is a bit jump, 1-2
more to cover the cap makes it's smoother, but more frames make the animation
always nicely, nice job on the stone variation, they look stunning.

they are specially of good use in my water dungeon :) for puzzle mechanic that
I will extend or change a bit. so the moss/broken and normal come in handy.

awesome job :)
the sheets looks much better as well ^^
Not sure what you mean by 24.... It's 15 frames... 3 more then original ones like you had suggested.

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
if you check the 1st 3 pilars, 1 is 1 pixel, than 4 pixels, so it jumps up there.
but there is no mid mode for smoother transition.

but it looks good on the otherside, not many people look to it would would bother that part.
but maybe I make more variations of the pillar and send you if those can come out nice.
because I use different walls, but 2 walls of the pilar can be used in the dungeon :)
but probably a bit harder to recolor with the moss part.

I send you later (probably half next month in DM my version of the pilar :)
(without moss part), I dont know if you have layers of the most that is pasted over it.

gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
if you check the 1st 3 pilars, 1 is 1 pixel, than 4 pixels, so it jumps up there.
but there is no mid mode for smoother transition.

but it looks good on the otherside, not many people look to it would would bother that part.
but maybe I make more variations of the pillar and send you if those can come out nice.
because I use different walls, but 2 walls of the pilar can be used in the dungeon :)
but probably a bit harder to recolor with the moss part.

I send you later (probably half next month in DM my version of the pilar :)
(without moss part), I dont know if you have layers of the most that is pasted over it.
I have everything in PSPImage format (Layers) so i can easily tweak things. I could lower the second image to a mid fill but i am not really wanting to ad much more than 15 frames. I've already taken a considerable amount of time from my commercial project to make these on a whim... so if I do tweak them, it will be in a more future timeline. You can DM me on Sigma's server too, I'm always on Discord XD

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
This is the End of the Endurance,everyone are celebrating the end of their Endurance

I just wondering what Menu for Tomorrow
Two years into developing my game and I just scrolled through the BaseResource Pack that comes with MV for the first time xD I never knew how much awesome stuff was in there. Also so many names I know from the forum, like Shaz & Archeia ... and that's not the only resource pack I found in the depth of my hard drive :0 Right now I'm both confused and hyped about all the stuff I own.
Decided to start watching Naruto; and not only is it a genuinely good series, but it's also very inspiring.
I just wish Funimation got its act together and fix the missing dubbed episodes.
Decided to work on my game a little bit, made this Motel looking building. I am still on temporary hiatus though as getting Therapy is more difficult than I thought.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drackro023