JohnDoeNews

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Once more i just cant believe the lack of modern day items!!
So... here is a char set for filing cabinets. One with folders and one without. also including the stand alone so you can insert it onto your tileset sheets.
View attachment 190551
FYI you may need to use Yanfly Sprite Offset to make the char sit correctly in your maps.. but yeah... This is all made from default RTP!! HAPPY MAKING!!!
View attachment 190550

In the gif you show the top drawer on 1 file cabinet, the middle one on the next, and the bottom one on the last, right?
You could open them all in 1 event, one by one, by simply changing the image of the event, depending on which drawer (top middle or bottom) is choosen.

Anyhow looks, great.

gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
In the gif you show the top drawer on 1 file cabinet, the middle one on the next, and the bottom one on the last, right?
You could open them all in 1 event, one by one, by simply changing the image of the event, depending on which drawer (top middle or bottom) is choosen.

Anyhow looks, great.
If the dev wants to do that then they are welcome to. the gif was just to show how they look not the mechanics :)

JohnDoeNews

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I know. Just more for those who use the graphics then it was for you who made it. :p

gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So.. once more... modern time! this time lets add in that yucky gross secret entrance every good mystery game needs... or maybe.. you just want a way to get to the sewers. WELL! here you go. three different walls to match your dungeon sewer maps.
4Td0UWnVBI.gif

YAY! ok back to mapping...:kaophew:

!$RTPSewer entrance.png

gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry!! i noticed some artifacts in frame set row 2 so fixed it :)
!$RTPSewer entrance.png

gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
SO... I'm BACK!!!! :kaopride:
Out of necessity comes.... well something... decided to add in some other directional sewer covers. then i packed them up into one easy DL for ya!
koTvxJOKh7.gif
Dont got get the credit!! what might should I try to do next??? any ideas? nothing too hard please... I cant sprite from scratch worth a damn but I can franken-sprite!!!

Attachments

• Manhole Sprites.rar
    192.2 KB · Views: 8

gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey.. listen!!! no, sorry, not anything Zelda-ish... just another modern thing... which is actually perfect for Mondays!... Tuesdays. ok so ANY DAY that ends in "Y" Get that coffee ppl! Great for your convenience stores, or break rooms.....
1623699666994.png
The rest of the tile set used is edited from other sources and therefor marked out so that it can not be used from the screen cap. ;)
All default RTP.... so.. you know the drill. if you forget the terms and crediting guidelines then please see the first post. Happy Making!

IndustrialCoffeeMaker_Gothicvoid.png

Last edited:

gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
example.pngLayer Shot.pngModern2 flyer.png

So im back again... had to make some shelving to go with that industrial coffee maker... and because I uploaded the PSD Files please click >> Here << to be redirected to my Itch.io page for the files :)
You will be able to insert food items or other goods onto the shelves for yourself and there are even some additional options like a cast light on the cold display case and if you want to you can even take out the ice from the chest freezer case. Terms and conditions are stated at the top of the thread.

Happy Making all!

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finally, deleted my Reddit account
I cant say I dont regret it, I honestly liked FMA subreddit, but nah, reddit succs
Ami
need a time to not open my MV,still addicted with new vegas

i wonder what addiction effect behind playing new vegas too much,maybe INT & Science gone worse in many days :D
cdjensen94 wrote on Kaliya's profile.
Are you the one who develops Kaliya's Visual Map Enhancements. If so I desperately need some help. I bought the plugin back a few months. I've only started using it recently.
Cause MP Damage instead of HP, Localization Plugin for Translation | RPG Maker News #112

Here in Fla were are seeing crazy covid spikes and some vaccinated getting bad infections. I had a mild fever on Thurs but it went down fast. How is everyone else doing. Hopefully you are all well. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rosefinch