GrandmaDeb

Modern Exteriors Posted!
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Please make every effort to use the materials linked here according to the posted Terms and Conditions of the artists, and always credit those who contributed to your game.

In addition, please respect the effort represented in the body of work present in Granny's Lists and do not copy them without permission. Thank you.

Mushroom tiles...

Raider has mushroom tiles and Denna has mushroom icons in this ReStaff from Ace.De

Ayene's mushrooms under plants and trees

Celianna's mushrooms, look in the Tileset spoiler, TileB

IceDragon's small mushrooms in a cave wall, additional mushrooms, spider webs and seedings

Kingdom Rise and Fall's huge mushrooms

Lovely Blue's mushrooms - look under garden tiles -be sure to scroll all the way down for the tiny ones not in tile E

Lunarea's mushrooms, look in the Re- Staff spoiler

Lunarea's RTP-suited mushrooms

PandaMaru's mushrooms and Faerie Mushroom houses

Soruve's mushrooms

Ying's mushrooms, look under "tiles" - larger mushrooms at the top - check in the tileset with the Red Maples for more mushrooms

Fairies and Faerie Decor

Cocodoco's Fairy Portrait

Hermit Crab's blog - third link on the left is materials - has a nice fairy set

In a nut shell's fairy

ookie's tiny faries

Kalez's Elementals, Music Boxes for faerie atmosphere

Kingdom Rise and Fall's Boy Fairy

Kingdom Rise and Fall's Girl Fairies

hermit crab's blog has a nice fairy - click the third link at left - the fairy's face is in the bottom row

If you are looking for a SMALL fairy, you could look at D*M's stuff

here... Choose Material > 200x Char Chip,

third row second column, it is the right height, but the wrong width, so you

copy it into a character sheet and center it in a 32-wide column...

updated 8/23/2015

Last edited by a moderator:

Jomarcenter

jomarcenter-MJM
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ENGLISH
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You work too hard, Deb. :( You need to take a break from all these lists.
Well soon I will going to do the same after I open the Rpg maker community site.

GrandmaDeb

Modern Exteriors Posted!
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
bumping because all manner of faerie folk have come to the topic since they heard of the delightful mushroom houses!

Nixeras

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi there Deb, I was wondering since you seem to have a good deal of experience with these sites. I'm trying to get the character sets for the fairies from Kingdom's Rise and Fall but I can only get a smaller version of the faces which won't work and don't look nearly as good if they're resized to the proper size.

Do you happen to know a trick for downloading the proper full sized images? I'm not sure if there's something I'm missing due to google translate, or if they're just not available.

Just in case I didn't explain it fully, I can download this image and link to it just fine

[IMG]http://stat.ameba.jp/user_images/20120627/22/makapri/3c/d7/p/t02200110_0384019212050468174.png[/IMG]

But the one at the following link, the full sized one that I need, I can't save.

http://ameblo.jp/makapri/image-11286885146-12050468174.html

I'm sorry if this seems like a lot of trouble, but I'd really appreciate any sort of knowledge you might be able to share with me on this case as I really love their artwork but I can't seem to download any of the full sized face files.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Bluh... glad this present heatwave is coming to a close...
Look what I found, it was my first ABS.

This project was never completed because I had lost the computer where it was stored.
Character Creator for RPGM 2000, VX, XP, & LPC Style Sprites | RPG Maker News #72

Is there any way to get more than 8 enemies in a troop in RMMV or is that limit pretty much hardcoded into the engine?
Stream will be live shortly with some game development! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rob007