Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Of the 4 lions listed, there are 2 lions (3rd and 4th) linked to your photobucket, and without any separate attribution.  Does this mean that I credit you?  And are they available for commercial?

thanks.

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Those are Nightfox lions. As said several times, Nightfox stole parts of his edits and used Rips there so you should never ever use anything "he" (he goosebumps because of the stolen stuff...) made!!!

Reactions: Kes

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thanks avery for the heads up.  I'd never seen the warnings, so had no idea.

GrandmaDeb

Modern Exteriors Posted!
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Thanks. I am editing this list. Please give me a little time. I am going from top to bottom.

Thanks again.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thank you for the tremendous amount of work you put into these lists.

GrandmaDeb

Modern Exteriors Posted!
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Okay, DONE!

**Granny shakes her wrinkly fist at iEntry, Tekepon admins and ImageShack.)

All updated. And not as elegantly formatted as I'd like, but really, live your life, right?

Reactions: Kes

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Hey granny, here's some animal stuff I've found searching:

Bugiwaatsu has horses (under Sozai -> 【ツクールVX素材】キャラチップ fifth square). He also has turtle sprites (and facesets) (under Sozai -> ZIP, first square)

Janai/"Not" has a lot more than just the anthro rat you've listed.

Strawbberycat24 has a lot of anthros and normal animal sprites.

KadoDragon has anthro templates.

Rachel also has some: http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/1624-rachel-the-seekers-icons-and-sprites-previously-icewulf7/?hl=anthro

I have some pigs and a cat/kitten: http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/25123-slims-vxa-sprites/

C.H.E. has animal anthros as well: http://uma.xii.jp/che/tkool/material/vx_cha_vx_1cha01.html

Chocolate Mint Tree's Panda sprites: http://mintk.blog79.fc2.com/blog-entry-271.html

(^Also has bear and bunny sprites, links in post above)

http://mintk.blog79.fc2.com/blog-entry-10.html

GrandmaDeb

Modern Exteriors Posted!
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
rajawali used to have a blog but I cannot find it now.

FOUND IT!!!!

https://rajawalivx.wordpress.com/author/rajawalivx/

Posted terms were  use with credit, non-commercial use, commercial use only with permission.But contact would be very difficult, I think.

Last edited by a moderator:

mars714

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Hi! I know this is a bit of an old thread, but I Love this long list of animal sprites, one question though. Could you provide a source link for the frog made by Miya from FSM? (the link you have is a repost on, I think its your site?) I did try googling the makers name and RPG maker, but this thread and the repost are the one relevant links that appear. I would appreciate a proper URL for my credits page.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
@mars714 The FSM forum went down. It's quite possible Miya onnly posted it on there, so the original post is most likely gone.

mars714

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
@mars714 The FSM forum went down. It's quite possible Miya onnly posted it on there, so the original post is most likely gone.

Wow really? So... they don't have an artist page or affiliate web page? We have no contact for them farther than a user name on a down forum? I'm hostestly not sure if legally this cuts it for credit. I hope to have a commercial release for my game in the future, I know I'm probs gonna recreate some sprites myself, but I really love that frog so elegant and cute. Well, it is what it is. Guess I'll only use with credit in demo mode and make a replacement for full release. Thanks for the info! Have a happy new year!

Joe-King

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can I edit the Dragon sprites made by Yoshino?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Got locked out of the house yesterday... best friends who had the spare ghosted me. Locksmith had to literally drill thru the lock bc they couldn't pick it. Whole process took 4 hours and far too much money. And they have to come back next week bc they don't have the right cylinder, cause it's an old interlocking lock. I'm livid lol
 I’m probably going to regret this, but I need kobolds for my project and I’ve decided to sprite them myself. This is Attempt #1, front view only.

KoboldFront.gif
It's a shame that Selection Control will not be ported to MZ. I found a neat way of using it to enable ways for tanks to protect squishies. lol
Lately I have been taking a break from game and resource making so I won't get burnt out. But I am also interested in the Game Jams this site periodically holds. It'd be great if I knew when the next one, if any, is planned.
elexy 1.2.pngSome bust art to be cropped and cleaned. May use in special decision moments. Depending on how it looks in game I may cut it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwiras