TheHarmp

Non-Profit Mephobiac
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
Hello again.

I have a little issue with events, as shown in the picture, I'm trying to use an event as a roofpart you can walk underneath.

But for some reason it shows a few pixels (4?) higher than I want them to be.
I remember having a similar issue in VX Ace, but I don't remember what the fix for it was.
I hope someone here can help me out.

Thanks in advance. 
TheHarmp.

Reaction score
From the help file: 

• Including a "!" at the beginning of the file name will prevent the image from being shifted 6 pixels and will no longer appear half transparent by bush elements. This is primarily used for objects found in the map such as doors and treasure chests.

TheHarmp

Non-Profit Mephobiac
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
THANKYOU! I knew I had to have missed something. I've been using RM's for years and only now fully realised that is what the ! does.
Thanks again.

-high five-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Setup a system to cull enemies that are too far from the player to matter, and to spawn new ones just outside of view. Take that lag! :LZSexcite:
That trope is alive more than ever, not so much elemental Crystal's but gathering magical objects or doing "task" to unlock this oddly specific thing is everywhere, I saw it saw it in the IT 2 remake, avengers and every season of supernatural
It's raining...in winter :")
I was stunned-STUNNED-to find that I have been working on my current project since November. It feels like so much less time than that.
Stream will be live shortly with some art! Going to do a recolor, then start on a new monster! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ceoxy-