Titou

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Hi, this topic look pretty good :3

So sorry for my english, hope i will be understand ^^'

If you can reply to my request it's will be cool ;)

Username: Titou

Game Name: Aubrising

Theme/genre of the game: Fantasy, with some kind of technology and Sci Fi

Colour Scheme: Black and White

Link to game thread (if there is one): Not now unfortunatly

Title or Gameover: It's about title

Commercial or non-commercial: Non-commercial

Screen size: 816*624

Additional Information: If you can make, like on Final fantasy title, a collision of planets behind the "Aubrising"

Thanks you too much if you can do this for me.

At least, great job here ;)

Bye

Last edited by a moderator:

EternalShadow

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@EternalShadow  I like it but could you make the lettering have a darker tone to it as the game is a dark fantasy? I was something that will make the player know right off the bat that this game has a dark tone to it. I still want the seal behind the title as it is an important part of the game.
@tlbearer

darker version :)

wrigty12

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi @EternalShadow, I have my "beta" version of my title logo, but was looking to possibly update it. If you have time to make it, here is my info:

Username: wrigty12

Game Name: Beyond Emporica

Theme: Fantasy, a little Sci-Fi

Color Scheme: (see attached image)

Link: none

Title or Gameover: Title (Gameover too, if inspiration strikes)

Commercial or non-commercial: Non-commercial

Screen size: 816x624 (MV Default)

Additional Info: I kind of like how my logo itself looks, so I'm really looking for more of a background to use with it. However, if you come up with a logo yourself, I'd love to see it (If you do, please use the weird green circle image in some way (any color, that fits scheme), since that's pretty much an important symbol in the game.

Pictures:

My own version (color scheme reference, font is "Cinzel Decorative"): Link

Circle Image: Link

Thanks! 

EternalShadow

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@wrigty12 OK, can I see a full-res. of your logo? :)

Knayter

*teleport behind you* Nothing personal kid
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Viet Nam
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'm sorry for being annoying but when will my request done. I really need it :(  If you can't do it please leave me a message i can understand

EternalShadow

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm sorry for being annoying but when will my request done. I really need it :(  If you can't do it please leave me a message i can understand

I'll do it this eve :)

@wrigty12 Alrighty, got a bunch of colour options here:

http://imgur.com/a/mHRmu

Here's one:

My opinion? The purple one above, unless there is no other purple in your game, in which case, probably the orange (top) one.

@Knayter - here:

http://imgur.com/a/fnsdT

and

http://imgur.com/a/sr4AT (game-sized title on its own)

Hyreal

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow you do some really great work man, surprised you don't have a commission section going.
Are you still doing these for people?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

TFW: You get a text from someone and a long conversation--but you have no idea who this person is and don't wanna be that guy that asks "Who is this by the way?" I have no clue who this person is... but they seem to know me quite well. :rswt
You know, after all these years of using RM I've never played To The Moon. With being busy with life and then after my mom died I was too emotionally fragile to play something that heavy. Has anyone played the Switch version? Is there any big differences between that and the RM version?
Today I finished my Lets Play. Gonna have the videos scheduled for daily uploads now. Woo I finished something ^^
*tries to study Emergence of Bangladesh: Ancient Bengal* Matsyanyayam- When the law of punishment is kept in abeyance... okay what? *searches dictionary* oh! Ok. In abeyance, it gives rise to such disorders as is implied in the proverb of fishes i.e the larger fish swallows a small one- wait fishes eat each other!? Is that like... fishy cannibalism!?...Oh! It's 8:30! Time for dinner! *throws book on floor*
Babbaditch Finster and the Seven-Sided Cube has got to be one of my favorite classic games that didn't exist when I was kid, or ever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tiregs