Graphics Changer

Discussion in 'JS Plugin Releases (RMMV)' started by Jeneeus Guruman, Oct 28, 2015.

1. RK DracoRoy

RK DracoRoy Fire Emblem RPG Gamer Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Am I doing something wrong here? Any help would be appreciated.

I put the notetag to change the actor's face whenever affected by "Poison", but the face is still the same. And I have 8 different faces for the actor.

I followed the sample when it came to face graphics so I typed "<fe: 1, RK DracoRoy - Luna, RK DracoRoy - Luna(2)>" and had it on the Poison state's notetag, but the face won't change if inflicted with poison.

If I'm missing something important, please point it out to me. I do wish an example was provided on the user's Graphics Changer, because I want to change the actor's faces if their inflicted with a state.

Just to let you know I'm using Yanfly's Party plugins along with the patched Graphics Changers provided by @SuperMasterSword.

2. DeadManJoe

DeadManJoe Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hey there I am not able to get this working. I dropped the js inside my plugins folder, Enabled it to ON in the Plugin Manager, I created a state and added the following note,
    <sve: Jarek, GeistJarekBtl>

Saved everything and it still won't change my sv_actor to the new image when I put the state on my actor. Please help!

3. phamtruong1992

phamtruong1992 Mage Art - Green Dragon Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    The author has dropped the support for this plugin for years. Of course it currently doesn't work. Find another one.

4. DigiElf

DigiElf Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    none of the screenshots are working anymore...

5. Nightshade

Nightshade Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    yeah can't use this without know what to do. please fix the ss's