[Graphics][Character,Sprite] My little Stickman Figure can't be this cute!

Discussion in 'Resource Workshops' started by phamtruong1992, Jul 24, 2019.

1. phamtruong1992

phamtruong1992 Mage Art - Green Dragon Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Ore no Imōto ga... wrong anime, excuse me.

Ore no Stickman chan ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai !!!

Joke, i don't watch that anime. Hence i don't even watch anime anymore, it's been years.

And here is the real deal. I provide Stickman figure sprites and artwork!!!
    As the title says, my workshop is named "My little Stickman can't be this cute!"
    I know it's quite lengthy but we don't care 'bout that, we care about the products!!!
    Say my name and i'll deliver you high quality stickman figures.
    Here are some of my samples, take a good look:
    First, stickman bust
    Stickman banana.png
    Not this one, i uploaded the wrong stickman, this is in motion, not suitable for bust, please scroll down!
    Stickman bust guy 002.png
    Yes, there he is. A handsome stickman is waving at you and make you girls shy, true gentleman bust.

Next stuff will be stickman sprites, click the spoilers to spoil yourself with phenomenal sprite work:
    Stickman sprite guy 001.png

What? Too simple it won't fit your game style? Worry not, my shop provides a lot of style, pls click on the next spoiler to witness even higher production quality

Stickman girl sprite 01.png
    See? I don't fail you. It's Oreimo sprites, too cute, true quality. I bet you can die happy now.

Last sample will be artwork showcase, pls click that spoiler to death
    Stickman cant be this cute.png

I can imagine how wide open your mouth is right now because of those amazing stickman art.
    I still don't know why i picked this anime as the workshop theme, but whatever, i'll do anything to make you guys satisfied.
    Please buy my stickmans, they are currently on sales now. All the busts, sprites, artwork are the same price: $0. Normally if not on sale, they are still $0.
    By saying "buy", i mean you can request me to paint you some stick figures regardless it's busts, sprites or cutscene artwork.
    Any suggestion made inside of this thread will be granted with my sickman soon, but you definitely have to call my name in your post because... i don't know, i might be a saint in previous life perhaps? Just do it!

And finally, it's my pleasure to do business with you. Please come by often to check for updates and buy more stickman, see you again!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 25, 2019
    Clockwarkgate likes this.
  2. Clockwarkgate

Clockwarkgate RGSS2 User Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVX
    Tehn I'd like to try some of those sticks. I need an ominous vampire stickman thats similar to batman's silhouette, but with a crow mask. Bust n' CharSprite(?) Further questions to be asked in PM if commission is accepted. :hwink::ewink:

Suggastion; This is more fitting to be used in short webcomics.

phamtruong1992 likes this.
  3. phamtruong1992

phamtruong1992 Mage Art - Green Dragon Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I can't even imagine that dude do you have a reference for that kind of character? or i will have to jump into the cave of bats myself and have some wild catch nonetheless. It might not look like what you prefer. But yeah i will do it, 1 bust and sprite sheet each.
    And thank you for your suggestion, i'm doing this for fun so not a big deal.

Clockwarkgate likes this.
  4. Clockwarkgate

Clockwarkgate RGSS2 User Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVX
    Similar to that google'd search image below but with a crow mask, arms not showing, no cheesy hair (lol), and Sprite format size is to be fitted in RMK MV. Arigat-thanks!

edit; if possible, can you make it full body?

Attached Files: