Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
It just makes sense that it's usable with characters too, as they are structured in the same way anyway

JTracker

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
im having a problem getting any graphic to show. I dont know why but its refusing to work. Am i missing another script or something?

Could you show me exactly how im supposed to enter the script call into the engine?

Exayda

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I don't mean to be a bother but I was wondering if anyone could help me. Is it possible to change the battler/actor graphic to a more specific one when specific sequences of states are applied? 

hestera

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks for making these great scripts!  I'm only just starting out, and having the ability to show battler images (and hopefully change them!) is something I want to do.

I'm not sure if I'm missing something, but is this script intended to work with the CP Battle Engine?  I am in mode 3, and trying to change the actor's / enemies battler graphics using this script when certain states are applied, but I cannot for the life of me get it working.

Does the actor battler gfx["name" 0 1, 2, 3] note tag change the battler graphic in the Battle Engine (for mode 3), or is it a different graphic it is changing?

Thanks for your help!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If I can't get the state bar working in my project this will have to be the back up plan. Thanks!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

When you're forced to make a tutorial for something obvious.
246907756_284595507001402_2098549601125689312_n.jpg
one dislike. tragic really ofended me bruh
i only have one decent song and i dont even think it fits for a video game
Update: I finished the combat arena! My goodness, it took a while! There were numerous little bugs to squash.
Maldra wrote on stramin's profile.
Hi regarding the 32 bit -> 64 bit
I am running on a 64 bit windows OS and tried doing this conversion. I converted all of the .exe files that I could find in the KADOKAWA\RPGMV folder using the 4gbpatch.exe file. However, after trying to access RPG Maker MV after this conversion, it simply will not load. Do you have any advice or any ideas?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClareElstein