RhuneEmbah

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi everyone I'm back again to ask the great community we have here to ask if anyone knows of any RTP style tilesets for MV that have grave mounds i know that the basic tilesets have grave markers but I want a mound of earth that I can place the markers on to give the appearance of a filled grave site. Any help in this is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

callmedan

Friendly Stranger
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Something like this?
grave_mound.png
Btw, I think you might want to use the resource request form, so it would be easier for people who want to help you.

Nekohime1989

Nekohime
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I can help you with this.
:VXA2:
but I'll need a few more details please use the request form and give size details.

RhuneEmbah

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
yes thank you that is exactly what I'm looking for and thanks I'll do that next time.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"sorry it took me so long to respond" - can we please agree not to say that anymore unless it actually took a long time?! (Like 36hrs at least) I mean, I'm running out of funny responses here xD
Ugh... 4:53AM over here and I can't sleep so why not just game make.
I just love the MV feature that allows you to create your own animations!
I typically ask this on my normal social media channels, but figured there may be good replies here. Anyone got any good horror movie recommendations? I've seen a lot, but I always love getting suggestions! Bonus points if you know which service it is streaming on (in the US) - bring on the spOoooOky!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xzavin