RhuneEmbah

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi everyone I'm back again to ask the great community we have here to ask if anyone knows of any RTP style tilesets for MV that have grave mounds i know that the basic tilesets have grave markers but I want a mound of earth that I can place the markers on to give the appearance of a filled grave site. Any help in this is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

callmedan

Friendly Stranger
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Something like this?
grave_mound.png
Btw, I think you might want to use the resource request form, so it would be easier for people who want to help you.

Nekohime1989

Nekohime
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I can help you with this.
:VXA2:
but I'll need a few more details please use the request form and give size details.

RhuneEmbah

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
yes thank you that is exactly what I'm looking for and thanks I'll do that next time.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's a Spanish devlog don't get scared!.
Just read the forum rules just for kicks and rule 14 reminds me of this:
150.jpg
I'm in the process of converting all locks and intimidate/persuade dialogue options into D20 DC based success/fail (modified by player skill). Before, it required a certain flat amount you had to meet, but with rolls, it offers more freedom. For instance, you can repeatedly try to unlock a door instead of just not meeting the requirement to unlock it.
Since we get very close: If you want to enjoy the advent calendar as it is intended, wait til your date and the day in the URL line up, so you have the final day on actual christmas and not the day before... time zones ;3
1638170340913.png
Crossover Inn is getting very crowded, and I love it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SauloRPGMaker