BK-tdm

Manga Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Maybe a bit late and out of order, since i already started posting around on the MV support threads (the "must help" urges couldnt be resisted!) but anyways, glad to meet you all! (´・ω・`)/

I met RPG maker back when XP came out and i barely made a Golden Sun clone, just to test it, was a nice experience. So i decided to get MV 2 or so months ago since i've got better at worldmaking and art itself, im a freelance manga artist (traditional media, pen&paper, ink and all that, barely starting digital art after 8 years...) and somewhat experienced on pixel art, those as hobbies. Irl IT is my ground, gotta learn javascript someday and hope RPGMV motivates me to finally get into it...

Been too much into testing what can be done with this engine and the available plugins, and after a while finally decided to step out of the shadows to try and be a member of this community (´=ω=`)

Hope i can make enough custom assets to be worth sharing someday, right now i just make them on a whim when i need to execute an idea.

Once again, nice to meet you all (= ω=)v

Mystic_Enigma

A shadow keeping itself together...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Heya there! And welcome and whatnot. Hope you find what you look for around here. And feel free to ask questions if you're ever stuck about something. See you around!

Neo_Kum0rius_6000

Not Your Ordinary Guy!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Maybe a bit late and out of order, since i already started posting around on the MV support threads (the "must help" urges couldnt be resisted!) but anyways, glad to meet you all! (´・ω・`)/

I met RPG maker back when XP came out and i barely made a Golden Sun clone, just to test it, was a nice experience. So i decided to get MV 2 or so months ago since i've got better at worldmaking and art itself, im a freelance manga artist (traditional media, pen&paper, ink and all that, barely starting digital art after 8 years...) and somewhat experienced on pixel art, those as hobbies. Irl IT is my ground, gotta learn javascript someday and hope RPGMV motivates me to finally get into it...

Been too much into testing what can be done with this engine and the available plugins, and after a while finally decided to step out of the shadows to try and be a member of this community (´=ω=`)

Hope i can make enough custom assets to be worth sharing someday, right now i just make them on a whim when i need to execute an idea.

Once again, nice to meet you all (= ω=)v
Welcome mate!

Kupotepo

Fantasy realist/Advocatus Diaboli
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nice to meet you and welcome to the community.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

finally redesigned one of the major antagonist of my game, Pro... aka Prometheus.
Well, I've decided I'll take a break on making Forgotten Eclipse...and Make a mod for FNF
Trailer for my new game.
last one for a while

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheWanderer1990