Greetings from Oblivion (?)

luigidicarlo

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Hello people!

I'm just passing by to make my formal introduction to the forums. The name's Luis Huerta, although you may use my nickname to refer to me. I had initially created an account here aeons ago, but I had never posted anything or participated in the community. So, I'm looking forward to become a bit more active here in the years to come (?).

I've been interested in developing a game for several years now and although I have made several attempts, I have failed miserably simply because I lose interest in what I had already done till that moment. So, for this new year, I hope I'll finally find the inner will to finish a project once and for all, specially because I'm no longer aiming for something extremely ambitious (my worst mistake until now...)

I use primarily RPG Maker VX Ace since I find it quite easy to understand and offers robust tools to develop just the RPG that I envision. I will soon start a project named Maze of Fates which will comprise a simple adventure that requires the player to cross through several levels. Of course, that's only the premise. I'll see what I can do to expand that idea and make it grow into a much more interesting concept.

What else can I say? Mmm... I don't really know. Oh! English is not my mother language, but I've been speaking it for years (since I was four and now I'm twenty one). My first language is Spanish and I also talk a little bit of French (I used to speak it more fluently, but I've lost practice). I also love writing stories and creating worlds, specially fantastic ones. I grew up reading the Harry Potter and Narnia sagas, so, what else did you expect? I've also grown more interested in post-apocalyptic worlds, so I'll see if maybe I develop a game encompassing that theme someday.

I guess, this is it for now,

Au revoir! :)

Cadh20000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Welcome to the ACTIVE part of the group!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The main character of the book)
Things you can say about your rpg maker project but not your bf/gf: I'm not super committed but it's fun to play around with it.
putting a puzzle in my game that BSODs the player's computer if they complete it
I finally got a book out the door after seven years of nothing \^-^/ Now if I can get a game out the door too, that'd be great...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tharene