Crackhead

The Voice
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi everyone,

I am "Crackhead" an amateur voice actor from germany, i love Video games, esp. RPGs and Fighting Games. Been a hardcore gamer all my life which worked great in combination with my love for imitation and acting skills. I have used the RPG maker earlier, back in the VX and XP days, but I haven't come here to provide you with that. It's all about the voice, lol.

Btw. can anybody tell me, which topic is used to post threads to offer my work?

I think this is all,
Have a nice day.

lianderson

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
(karate chops nearby martial artist)

Evening human! I too have a beard! We are both handsome devils!

But this handsomeness comes at a price, for it makes us too intimidating to the lesser mortals! This is the reason none have replied to your post, for these gamedevs are spineless and lack calcium! Their blood has been placed onto the manifest of the next red moon. The harvest shall be great!

Have a nice day human, may your gam mak be full of violence and vegetables.

Crackhead

The Voice
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
N/A
(karate chops nearby martial artist)

Evening human! I too have a beard! We are both handsome devils!

But this handsomeness comes at a price, for it makes us too intimidating to the lesser mortals! This is the reason none have replied to your post, for these gamedevs are spineless and lack calcium! Their blood has been placed onto the manifest of the next red moon. The harvest shall be great!

Have a nice day human, may your gam mak be full of violence and vegetables.

Well, first of all thanks. Actually i think it's quite a shame, that i get ignored like this, just as my offering for free voice work is getting ignored. I was at a german counterpart to this board and found plenty of work there, but looks like this community isn't as active - or open. idk.
I almost lost hope I'd get a reply here. Really appreciate it.

Magical mighty manly manbeards

PixeLockeT

Demon Lord Lady
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hai! Do you like to voice for fan games? Or only original works? My team is making a small online RPG with the latest RPG Maker engine, but it is fan based as a love letter to the old old 80's Dragon Quest anime. I can shoot you the casting call link to audition if you're interested, because we're "trying out" voice acting in the engine to see if it's something we want to pursue!

Let me know if you want me to shoot a private message. :kaojoy:

Crackhead

The Voice
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hai! Do you like to voice for fan games? Or only original works? My team is making a small online RPG with the latest RPG Maker engine, but it is fan based as a love letter to the old old 80's Dragon Quest anime. I can shoot you the casting call link to audition if you're interested, because we're "trying out" voice acting in the engine to see if it's something we want to pursue!

Let me know if you want me to shoot a private message. :kaojoy:

Hey there, i just saw your dm, i'll do all kind of works. I recently finished some works for YouTube and some other RPG-Maker Games but i do not care, if it's a Fan Game or an original one.
Just checked out the casting call, i think i'll provide an audition for General Jack, i think my voice will fit quite well. I'll send the .mp3s on the website you mentioned, once i'll get around to do it. Thanks for shining a light on this opportunity.

PixeLockeT

Demon Lord Lady
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hey there, i just saw your dm, i'll do all kind of works. I recently finished some works for YouTube and some other RPG-Maker Games but i do not care, if it's a Fan Game or an original one.
Just checked out the casting call, i think i'll provide an audition for General Jack, i think my voice will fit quite well. I'll send the .mp3s on the website you mentioned, once i'll get around to do it. Thanks for shining a light on this opportunity.

Thanks for looking. I look forward to the audition. General Jack is one of my favorites. He makes me laugh. The team wasn't going to include him in the demo shot, but I was like "Oh yes we are." lol

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I remember once when I was at Disney's Animal Kingdom and I got to dance with some of the cast members! It was so much fun! After the show my dad and I got frozen lemonade and some ice cream. It makes me feel better remembering the good things about my dad... maybe I will return to Orlando.
spending almost entire day to mod skyrim but it still couldn't run properly :(
My friend has become one with the glitter. @ImaginaryVillain, got any room in the Cult of the Sporkle?
I still cannot wrap my head around how to edit and use arrays in RPG Maker MV o_O
Gamemaking has been slower, but I do my best to make small progress every day. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberoj