Towndusk

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English/Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello everyone,

My name is Will, I´m a 28yo guy from Spain, hope I don´t mess up much of my english since most of my writing was really learnt by talking to the english side of my family, you will end up hearing weird expressions since I tend to translate things weirdly, let´s call them 'occupational hazards', bet It will make a few laugh sometimes.

I have been interested in dedicating my time in something and VN´s have been quite a thing for me. I run an RPG forum so I tend to write a lot —alltho is in Spanish— and always have been curious about coding since I helped a few around a few servers in Neverwinter Nights, wich I still do, and a few dips of HTML/BBcode/Javascript from the forum.

So! Enough with my chit chat, just to say hi, and hope you are having a great Autumn. I have one small question before I probably rumble with a lot more in the upcoming months after I study the engine and the code. Is there any way I could get a full file with some manuals and tutorials so I could print them? I was thinking to CopyPaste all I can find into a file, but since this has been out for a while maybe someone already did a heads up and saves me time.

See you all around,
Towndusk.

Last edited:

Xenphir

Nature's Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome Towndusk! Glad to see new faces around! :kaohi:

Try checking YouTube or browsing the Tutorials section of the forum. You'll find lots of useful information there. :kaopride:

Finnuval

Made of sarcasm and rainbows
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome and have fun

Kupotepo

Fantasy realist/Advocatus Diaboli
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nice to meet you. Don't worry about your English writing ability. Many people here are not speaking English as their first language. I have fun and enjoy this forum because some people here are funny as you.:kaohi:

about7

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Took a small break by playing VR. Latest update of these glasses unfortunately caused a little of trouble but it can be fixed with a manual operation.

Until You Fall is freaking awesome.
I am SO HYPED to share this trailer with everyone when its done. I almost want to tear up i had no idea how far i came along with Fallen Feather in these last 3 years.
how it looks from the top
Hike was successful guys! I made it to the top!
Add Film-like Visual Effects During Test-Play, Deploy Games with Electron | RPG Maker News #69

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LiteSilverwind