SteelFanged

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, community. ...Well, this is rather intimidating. I've never, ever used a forum before. But last year I got RPG Maker MV through steam, and more than once I've found myself struggling to implement things and trying to get them to work the way I want. Youtube has helped a lot, but sometimes I find myself with questions with no one to ask.
Although, I must say, the sense of accomplishment I feel when I finally do figure out how to get something to work is exhilarating.
When I finally do pop up here to ask a question, all I ask is a little patience. As I mentioned, I'm new to any sorts of forums and large communities, and I'm still learning rules and guidelines. I'm also sure I'll be asking questions that have probably been asked a thousands times before. I apologize in advance.

DrWho42

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
hello there! welcome aboard!

SteelFanged

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you! I appreciate the welcome!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Now that I have linklists on large trees and cars, is there any theme that would interest you?
Debugging multiplayer issues... I'm having fun, right?
yay_streaming.jpg

For just starting streaming on the 10th... Definitely not the worst. :LZScheeze:

Granted I need 333.34 hours a month on average to achieve money. So I don't really expect that, but it sure has helped my game dev go much faster.
Proud on how this map turned out.

FnmhDLIXgAAOvIC
I just finally fixed a huge problem that wouldn’t let my game load and would crash it.. I thought that I was gonna have to trash the project and start over lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clust3rPepis