Cope

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello there, 

I've recently been tinkering with RPGMaker VX Ace as a way of dealing with my writer's block. If I can't make a coherent narrative out of whatever's going on in my head, might as well make a game of it. And, hey, it's kinda working. 

Now working on a pet project based on some of the writings and short stories I've made before. I'll be posting some details about it later.

I also have an account in the RPG Maker VX Ace forum where I first started. Now I'm extending my reach over here where I can find more non-commercial resources to tinker with. 

Hope we all get along.

Cadh20000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Welcome to the group! You're not alone in using it to help with writer's block!

For me it is with my other game project. I got stuck with writing dialog so I took a break and worked on another game.

You do what you gotta do, right?

mithcd

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
   Now working on a pet project based on some of the writings and short stories I've made before. I'll be posting some details about it later.
I was working on a similar project such as this. Please post it once done. And welcome! 

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

One of these days, I need to find/figure out how to replicate the Brave/Default system. Heheh...
Are ReSTAFFs a thing anymore? Just curious, not sure if this is thread-worthy, so just musing here
Mr_Petue wrote on ATT_Turan's profile.
please explain, why you are voting my commentary negativ.
Mr_Petue wrote on Eliaquim's profile.
please explain, why you are voting my commentary negativ.
Uploaded a new Video today where I play Minecraft "The Bridge" please check it out & let me know what you think of it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasler7