Greetings!

8BitGoggles

CyberWizard
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello there! It's been a while since I've posted on a forum of any kind...Obligatory long-time lurker, finally made an account etc.

I, like a great deal of the recent members, got RPG Maker via the Humble Bundle deal back in May (a day before my birthday. BEST PRESENT EVER \o/), entered the Game Maker contest in June, etc. Made 4 games so far with RPG Maker VX Ace. They're all on my itch.io page (link in the signature) if you care to have a look. I used the forums a lot for help when I was first learning - still do when I'm trying to do something strange (in the neighbourhood...I'll stop that now). My humour is bad and I should feel bad.

Most of my RPGs tend to have LGBT characters and/or female leads. Taking the opportunity to try to be different here. ;D

So yeah! I'll resume my lurking lurker habits. Maybe I'll *gasp* post every now and then!

Catcha later! <3

tearsofthenight

Evil Sorcerer/Mystic Key Stealer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Welcome to RPG maker forums!

Cadh20000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Welcome to the group!

whitesphere

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Welcome to the group, 8bitgoggles.  Now I just heard the NES "Super Mario" theme song in my head.

Reaction score
First Language
Cookie
Primarily Uses
Hello and welcome to the forums!! :D There are plenty of helpful people here (that make you feel at home) It's always good to have new people enjoy the stay! :D

Amysaurus

Dinosnore
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Welcome! *hands a cookie*

First off, congrats on having made quite a few games already! Second, would you be offended if I asked to borrow your goggles sometime? I'd let you borrow one of my dinosaurs in return!

*hands another cookie*

8BitGoggles

CyberWizard
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Aww, you guys are really lovely and welcoming. :3 I think I've found another lovely place on the interwebs to stay on! :D

@Amysaurus: I think Goggles for a dinosaur is a pretty fair trade. Also thanks for the cookies. :3

BoluBolu

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Hello 8bitgoggles,
Welcome aboard and enjoy the community =)

doncht

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Feel free to ask questions anytime buddy. Welcome. 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Super stoked i just finished my first town in my project, by finished i mean i can always add more decorative aesthetics and the NPCs don't talk yet but the mapping is complete and all the important chess pieces are present!
My brain: Hey, I have an idea how to make the transition to the main story quest in The Wastes more natural!
Me: Good!
My brain: You need to remake the hotel you start out in, it's not realistic enough.
Me: Ok... This was unexpected, but I can do it.
My brain: Now make each hotel floor 5 times as large to match the main part. Oh, you also need to make a bunch of new npcs to fill in the space on these maps.
Me: Crap.
Should be able to release Haxe MV/MZ next weekend.
It look that somehow MZ tracks are messed up (for example battle4 is obviously a theme, castle2 is a ship, ship1 is a scene and so on..). Maybe they just named them after with some ambiguity.
is there a script call that return how much turn has passed in battle?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lightnvs