Grid Based Inventory Script

Overlord90098

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Was wondering if anyone has a script that can produce a inventory screen similar to Resident Evil 4's?
Only one I can find is for RPGXP which I haven't managed to get to work (not sure how Rgss3 differs from Rgss google was unhelpful) if there are none around, are they any tutorials to create a grid based inventory as that would help me get the code together. Thank you.

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
This will need a script, so...

I've moved this thread to RGSS3 Script Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

So that everyone is clear exactly what you are looking for, it would be helpful if you could edit your post to include either a mock-up of what you want or a screen shot from the game you mention. Even though it is a well-known franchise, there are still millions of people who have not played it and therefore don't know what you are referring to but may be able to help because they've seen something similar.

You cannot get an XP script to work with VX Ace. The whole structure of the scripting is different, (Ace is modular, XP isn't) as well as there being significant differences in the actual language.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Eh... just the three of us killing mosquitoes and collecting them. Current kill count: 14.
Been watching videos about IRS phone scammers. Some really scummy people in the world.
Is the "2 status updates per 24h" still in effect?
My first attempt at Pixel Art :blink::) (I have no idea what I'm doing but I'm doing it)
Plugin instructions: *exists*
Plugin: What did he say? *error*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rikuto